Young Bond Fan Art

emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,707MI6 Agent
Zencat has been kind enough to feature my new fan art on his excellent Young Bond Dossier website and I wanted to share it with you guys.
I've never too enamoured with the Young Bond book covers as they are and I've always wanted to try one in the style of a proper 1930s adventure novel, which is what they're supposed to be, after all!

So here it is; I hope you like it!
There's a slightly bigger version available on the Young Bond Dossier link above if you do.

doubledie_mtm_sml.jpg

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    em...that is one crackerjack cover B-)

My most sincere compliments {[]
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
    It's EXCELLENT.

-{
    www.thebookbond.com - New Look. New Book. Pure BOND.
  • Scribe74Scribe74 San FranciscoPosts: 149MI6 Agent
    Absolutely fantastic! That's better than the actual book cover! Great job . . .
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,582Chief of Staff
    Nice cover -{ - have you done anymore artwork for the other Young Bond books ?
    YNWA 97
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    When are you going to do the original IF novels?

That is professional grade! Extremely Impressive!

{[]
  • sharpshootersharpshooter Posts: 164MI6 Agent
    It is nothing short of brilliant.
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,707MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

Hello- not yet; I'd like to have a crack though. I think in the same style as this. Glad you like it :)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,582Chief of Staff
    emtiem wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Hello- not yet; I'd like to have a crack though. I think in the same style as this. Glad you like it :)

I think you should, it would be nice to see all the book covers done in this style.
    YNWA 97
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles wrote:
    emtiem wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

I think you should, it would be nice to see all the book covers done in this style.

Most definitely! :D