HALLOWEEN 1 & 2 Celebration

scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
Hi to all I know this is not a Bond event but it is an event and a screening so i thought it appropriate...

ANYONE who is interested please PM. ME or email me at slicksickmick@msn.com

A privite screening of HALLOWEEN 1 & 2 BACK TO BACK IN a film themed bar ... with drinks and a privite but selected audience

if you are a fan of halloween and live in and around GLASGOW / EDINBURGH or live further away but would be able to travel to this event on HALLOWEEN night ... I would like to hear from you ... I am organising a showing of what i consider to be the perfect 2 horror films back to back halloween 1 and 2 ... an all night through the night celebration with good drinks good company , and some good people and film fans alike...

Ok for me the halloween films are my absolute favorite in the horror movie genre ,, I love the character of Michael myers and the film series is realy good....

As much as I love the films I think the series should have stuck to John Charpenters original vision which was HALLOWEEN 1 AND 2 being about michael myers .. than thats why the 3rd was a different story .. and I feel the halloween series should have had different storylines there after like halloween 3 ... however the rights were bought from John Charpenter and Debra Hill and the producers of 4 brought back myers and hes still here...

For me the Halloween series puts the rest of the horror series to shame... Friday the 13th just became an absolute copy of the halloween character of myers and started copying his actions and characteristics etc and some scenes in the freddy movies etc started copying halloween.... but I am not going to go into all of the i am talking about halloween the film that started the slasher genre...

THE CLASSICS 1 AND ONLY

HALLOWEEN 1 AND 2 are the classics the one and only's the rest are ok but 1 and 2 as a whole are un beatable... and the character of Michael myers in both is genuinely frightening in the cinematic world.

I feel the myers story is over after halloween 2 watch halloween 1 and 2 back to back they compliment each other perfectly

as i say anyone interested in this event please contact me ... and I hope to have one of the film masks on display at the event alongside some props from halloween ... Many thanks and let me know if you think this is a good idea for celebrating Halloween in a unique way plus watch the halloween classics.