3 new photos

LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
Here are 3 more photos from QoS

Unfortunately my french is nil ;% , so can't really read what it says (and I haven't had time to Babel fish it yet) but the photo's :x as usual are good! *sigh*

As an aside...the last photo could be a spoiler..I don't know, so don't look if you're sensitive about this kind of thing.

http://www.jamesbond-fr.com/news-1218223861-36-Nouvelles-images-de-Quantum-of-Solace.html
She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,323MI6 Agent
    Oooh maybe a spoiler on this one, Lexi! That third picture in particular... though we can't be sure.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,700MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Here are 3 more photos from QoS

Unfortunately my french is nil ;% , so can't really read what it says (and I haven't had time to Babel fish it yet) but the photo's :x as usual are good! *sigh*

As an aside...the last photo could be a spoiler..I don't know, so don't look if you're sensitive about this kind of thing.

http://www.jamesbond-fr.com/news-1218223861-36-Nouvelles-images-de-Quantum-of-Solace.html

I just ran the caption under the picture through a translator. It reads:
    unconscious in the arms of
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    Great photos. However I am getting worried that Bond will spend the entire film caked in blood and muck. I'm all for realism and toughness in Bond, but hope we get some sense of counterbalance, otherwise it runs the risk of being a misery fest like Jason Bourne (which I really like BTW, its just not quite just not right for a Bond movie)
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,750MI6 Agent
    There are more new photos in the new issue of Empire- it's got Bond on the cover.