A survey on James Bond...

SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
A post on behalf of 007online...

I am a 3rd year undergraduate at the University of Southampton in England studying human geography.

My research is aimed at understanding how audiences interpret and learn from films, and specifically, James Bond films.

I would be very grateful if you would spend a few minutes of your time answering this questionnaire. There are just 5 open questions, where you can answer for as long as you wish or need (the longer the better!).

Your perspectives will be central to my research; hence I am grateful for your responses!

Simply click on the following link to complete the survey (on completion of the questionnaire, you will be returned to www.ajb007.co.uk ;

http://esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=910f4bcb-54ac-4a8b-bcdd-1a0d7a13273c

For further details, please refer to the main article on the website’s main page.

Many thanks for your time.

Alister Read

ajcr106 (at) soton (dot) ac (dot) uk
University of Southampton, England.
Simon

Comments

• Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    Completed the survey, which I found interesting. However, it is always a reality check when answering the age question to have to check the last box available. :#
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Yeah, the age thing. :#
    Nice questions though.
  • 007online007online Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    Thank you to all for your excellent, insightful replies, of which will form a key element of my undergraduate research project.

I have now closed the questionnaire after a discussion with my research project supervisor, yet I will leave it online incase I need to reopen it.

The response has been startling - so much so it gives me much more work than I initially expected, but good work as the responses have been so interesting to read.

Thank you, and all the best,

Alister

(I will contact those of you who enquired about a copy of the dissertation one by one over the next few months - thanks)