12A or 15

Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
What do you think it'll be rated in the UK. The trailer which only lasted 2mins was rated 12A so I'll go one step higher with 15. Still, it'll probably be edited down to a 12A like CR :(
207qoznfl4.gif

Comments

• StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I recon it will be either 12 or 12A.
    EON will not make the mistake that they made with LTK and make it a 15.
  • milobouermilobouer Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    I think it will be a 12a also, although the ratings board got in alot of trouble with the dark knight movie.
  • Colonel ShatnerColonel Shatner Chavtastic Bristol, BritainPosts: 574MI6 Agent
    I find some age ratings rather strange; the PG rated Raiders of the Lost Ark and Temple of Doom both qualify for the 12 rating easily (although they ironically incepted the 12 rating), while Batman Returns and even Batman directed by Tim Burton would likely have 12 ratings like the recent Bale Batman movies, while mostly innocuous trash like The OC gets a pretty high 15 rating on DVD despite being aired on a Sunday afternoon.
    'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...'
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    Well, according to Empire it is 'The Bloodiest Bond Ever'
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • Colonel ShatnerColonel Shatner Chavtastic Bristol, BritainPosts: 574MI6 Agent
    Well, according to Empire it is 'The Bloodiest Bond Ever'

Well that's just Empire: I don't see why making it too gory would make it better and that it would just snag it a 15/R rating like the commericially underperforming Licence to Kill did (but the re-edited GE and TND both got 15 ratings).
    'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...'
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    Actually LTK was edited for a PG-13 as it was edited for a 15 in the UK. Personally I don't care much about seeing the red stuff or not aslong as it ties in with the story. I'm just going on about the rating itself as looking at the trailer it looks fairly adult too.
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    i hope i will be able to see it i am 13 so it will have to be rated 12a or else i wont be able to watch it untill it comes out on dvd
    You could sneak in
    207qoznfl4.gif
    As i said before my dad will have to drive me ther and he wont let me sneak in and plus i am not that kind of guy who would sneak in.
    Sometimes they let you in anyway, I don't really mean sneak in, just go and sit about somewhere or buy some popcorn (Or other refreshments ;)) and get your Dad to purchase 2 adult tickets. Then you're in, trust me, it's a fool proof plan ;)
    207qoznfl4.gif
    Sometimes they let you in anyway, I don't really mean sneak in, just go and sit about somewhere or buy some popcorn (Or other refreshments ;)) and get your Dad to purchase 2 adult tickets. Then you're in, trust me, it's a fool proof plan ;)
    you are cheecky arent you :)) why do you do that
    To watch my fave films ;%
    207qoznfl4.gif
    I know you love the films and the ladie characters :))