Ian Fleming Tribute Night 5/10/2008

StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
edited September 2008 in James Bond Events & Screenings
Apologies if this thread has already been posted (I did search but found nothing!)

There is a tribute night to Ian Fleming in October. Any fans interested in buying tickets or going please PM me. I am very keen to go to this black tie event!!!

Further details here:

http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=343501&userid={E86BE3CB-562C-4062-9B18-24F11EF61EF9}&filler1=see&filler2=suggestion

{[]

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    As Harold MacMillan would say...

"Events dear boy.... events!"
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Booked my tickets and am very excited!
    Moderators - perhaps you could move this entire thread to the events section?

Anyone else going and want to meet up for a drink before/after the show then please PM me. Cheers!!

{[]
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,723MI6 Agent
    You've got the date wrong! ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,606Chief of Staff
    emtiem wrote:
    You've got the date wrong! ;)

I've no idea about that but I'll move this thread (as requested) to this Forum as it may catch more 'passing business' here :))
    YNWA 97
  • GumboldGumbold LondonPosts: 102MI6 Agent
    Having remortgaged the house, I've got my tickets. This is going to be a fabulous night…
    Ha Ha! Our tickets came this morning!
    12 rows fom the front! What a great night it's gonna be. :))

Any other forum members attending this event that are interseted inmeeting for a drink before/after or at half time, please PM me.

{[]
    Well, it was fabulous! What an amazing night. To be in the same room as Sir Roger Moore, Daniel Craig and a host of other stars was a once in a lifetime experience.

I just can't believe that more forum members were not there or have not really been interested in this event. Well guys, it was your loss. It was the best Bond event I have ever been to in 30 years as a fan, and a night that will never be repeated.

Read the full review on mi6.co.uk:
    http://mi6.co.uk/sections/articles/event_fleming_tribute.php3?t=&s=&id=02035
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    Did the scene give you much of a taster, SW? Hopefully you didn't get any spoilers... Or was it just a trailer?
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • stumac7stumac7 ScotlandPosts: 295MI6 Agent
    Sounds like a great night!

Any chance this will be shown on tv in the UK any time soon??
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,723MI6 Agent
    I didn't see any cameras so I think not, sadly.