BRC now 55% off at Amazon

zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
Great time buy the new Young Bond. Amazon has a pre-order deal -- 55% off, bringing the book down from £12.99 to £5.84.

So go. Go now!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0141384514/theyoungbondd-21

(Psst. I've read the book and it's FANTASTIC!)

{[]
www.thebookbond.com - New Look. New Book. Pure BOND.

Comments

• bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    edited September 2008
    I can in 2 days :D
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    edited September 2008
    once again i wont be able to get it X-(
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    Pardon my rant...I don't think I'll ever understand how Amazon calculates their prices (whether it's their US or UK site). I just got notification that my preorder shipped at the discounted price of £6.49 (from the regular price £12.99), but the discounted price at this exact time is £5.84. This has happened for every pre-order of mine as far as I can remember though they've been good to refund the difference. The problem however is that I've literally done the math for them and I'm getting tired of doing it for such a small amount though it really, really irks me that they do that more out of principle...like the cashier at a store asking you if it's okay if they don't give you back the change due to you...
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
    edited September 2008
    It was ment to be released today right ?
    I went up town to get it but they all say it is released tomorrow and it 'barred' untill then.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,631Chief of Staff
    I went up town to get it but they all say it is released tomorrow and it 'barred' untill then.

It's all over ebay - I got my copy a few days ago - cost less than £5 too :D
    YNWA 97
    Try another store. It's out today. The release date was changed about a month ago from the 4th to the 3rd. Looks like someone didn't get the memo. :p
    I got it today at Tesco, It is half price there and .... they have 4 free Young Bond trading cards aswell, seen it picutures below, I wasnt even aware of a Trading Card set, There is only 12 to collection, But I think it is exclusive to Tesco.

byroyalcommand.png

byroyalcommand_cards.png
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    Looks good i might get it in a few weeks when i go there
    edited September 2008
    Oooo...I didn't know about those cards. Thanks for the pic, bondaholic007.

BTW, I just posted my review:
    http://youngbonddossier.com/Young_Bond/Danger_Society_News/Entries/2008/9/5_Review_Young_Bond_loses_his_innocence.html