QOS Magazine Features

A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
Free from UK Cineworld Cinemas October issue A4 size magazine Cover with Bond and Camille walking in the desert, a two page spread inside and a diet coke competition page.

Saw another magazine, can't recall if it was Empire or Total Film , had DC with gun on the Cover and a free QOS mousemat (Picture of DC with rifle emerging over desert), cost was around £3.90

Comments

• 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    edited October 2008
    That one from cineworld i don't have a cinema named that near me so could someone please pick me a copy up.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    Total Film is the one with the mouse mat, that's been out for a while. It's the Bond with a gun in the desert coming over the horizon.

Esquire and GQ have Bond covers - now those are quality mags. Esquire gives you 12 things you should know if you're a bloke, so you have to buy it really! ;)
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    How i am going to get hold of one. :(
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    A shop, perhaps?
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
    But it is only available in the cinema that is why i asked could someone pick me a copy up but none has offered. :'(
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    These things always turn up on e-bay. The downside is you would have to pay for one. You could always try writing or e-mailing Cineworld and asking them to send you a copy.
    Do you know their address.
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    Hey 8420,

PM me your address and i'll post you one
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    Is there not a Cineworld near you, 8420? I don't know why you're bothered about this mag, it's hardly quality, just a freebie.

Otherwise I'm sure someone not on the Sex Offenders Regiester could post you one...
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Thanks A7ce you are very kind. :)
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Total Film is the one with the mouse mat, that's been out for a while. It's the Bond with a gun in the desert coming over the horizon.

...and thanks Nap for giving me a heads up on this...I usually am quite good at keeping up with these things, but I might have missed this. I've got my copy today....I'm one happy fan-girl :x
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Mine didn't arrive today maybe Monday perhaps.
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:

...and thanks Nap for giving me a heads up on this...I usually am quite good at keeping up with these things, but I might have missed this. I've got my copy today....I'm one happy fan-girl :x

Hey Lexi, what do u mean Nap thanks for the heads Up - it was me !!!!!

I posted it first class, so u should have got it, if not then it will have to be Monday
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,685Chief of Staff
    A7ce wrote:
    Hey Lexi, what do u mean Nap thanks for the heads Up - it was me !!!!!

Come on A7ce - you know that women don't have brains AND looks :))

That Lexi must be a real stunner, eh ? :)) {:)

Oh, I have them all ;) Anybody know of anymore ?
    YNWA 97
    I didn't even see the post man today he might have been sacked. :)) it should be here Monday anyway.
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    A7ce wrote:
    Saw another magazine, can't recall if it was Empire or Total Film , had DC with gun on the Cover and a free QOS mousemat (Picture of DC with rifle emerging over desert), cost was around £3.90

well, to be fair, you wern't sure which.....(It was Nap that said which one was definitive....) however...I do feel I owe you an apology.....;%

And as for.... Sir Miles perhaps he missed that class in charm school....
    Sir Miles wrote:
    just like men can't have tact and braun....

you know...if I didn't know better...I would say you have a bit of a crush on me....
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    edited October 2008
    Lexi wrote:
    And as for.... Sir Miles perhaps he missed that class in charm school....

I gave that class, Lexi - I can't tell you, a lady, exactly what I gave them though :p
    Lexi wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    just like men can't have tact and braun....

you know...if I didn't know better...I would say you have a bit of a crush on me....

Ahhh, but you do know better... ;%
    YNWA 97
    Whoo woo lovers.:))
    8420 wrote:
    Whoo woo lovers.:))

Yea - she wishes :v
    YNWA 97