DVDs: This can't be right.....

A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
edited October 2008 in The James Bond Films
All 21 James Bond DVD films for £9.99 inc free delivery - that's 49p each.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/6535061/James-Bond-Complete-Collection-Box-Set/Product.html?P36=A8TU2M

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,735MI6 Agent
    Heh! Good spot! Can't be right, no- I believe Play make these slip ups quite often and I don't think they'll honour it if you reserve. Might be wrong though; I got a set of bluetooth headphones from them for only £18 recently: they're back up to £60 odd now.
    edited October 2008
    Oh what the hell- I've ordered it anyway just in case. No contract exists between you and Play before they dispatch, and they're certain to cancel the order, but you get an email to tell you so you won't lose any money on it. Worth a try for a laugh! :)

From their Ts & Cs:
    "While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund."
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    I reckon it must be a mis-type of 99.99, but worth a try for someone who doesn't have them. If they get honoured then a bargain. I'm sure CR on it's own is worth £10
  • i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
    edited October 2008
    just searched this on google... well its currently number 1 on hotukdeals.com so its not exactly a secret! Chances are that Play will cancel this, I'm 101% sure of it.

..but I still ordered :D
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,661Chief of Staff
    just searched this on google... well its currently number 1 on hotukdeals.com so its not exactly a secret! Chances are that Play will cancel this, I'm 101% sure of it.

..but I still ordered :D

Yea, me too - it would seem rude not to :))
    YNWA 97
    Order cancelled! Ah well- worth a try ;)
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    Just like I thought. it is now on for £99.99 + Free Delivery