Quantum Bond clip online

Comments

• StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Just one word.....FABULOUS!

Love the relationship between Mathis and Bond. Love the blues of the sky and the sea, love Bond's outfit (recon I'll have to get that swaeter now!) Only 2 weeks to go and I just can't wait.

I so want QOS to be fantastic, better and more well liked that CR. Still got some concerns though, I will start a thread about this later!

{[]
  • Agent_MAgent_M lost in the speed forcePosts: 353MI6 Agent
    Purvis,Wade...........GRRRRRRRR!

www.scottacademymartialarts.co.uk
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    Very nice -- good to see this film is shaping up to be very Fleming-esque and character-oriented.
  • GrishenkoGrishenko Posts: 45MI6 Agent
    Awesome. A nice bit of dialogue from the CR novel. I'm glad to see them expand on the Bond-Mathis relationship in QoS. The other clip with Leiter is great, as well. I hope we see more of that relationship in the films to come...
  • Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    I watched both the clips on this thread and found the dialogue on each to be very well done.

I really don't know what the spoiler was in the first clip. If it had to do with the character traits of Mathis, I guess having read the novels I knew where his alliances had already lied. No matter, both clips have my interests substantially piqued.
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    Those who haven't read the book may be surprised.
  • GrishenkoGrishenko Posts: 45MI6 Agent
    Wow, I love that last clip. What a really cool, sort of creepy meeting between the villains. Bond's move is classic. I never would have thought of that, and if I did, I wouldn't have the cojones to actually do it. Awesome...
  • double0seven7double0seven7 Posts: 23MI6 Agent
    Grishenko wrote:
    Wow, I love that last clip. What a really cool, sort of creepy meeting between the villains. Bond's move is classic. I never would have thought of that, and if I did, I wouldn't have the cojones to actually do it. Awesome...

I loved it too. Wow it is truly like a modern day SPECTRE. Reminds me of the meetings of SPECTRE with Bloefeld giving orders and talking to the different members gathered. Only this is done in a more modern setting, exactly how you would think an organization like that would try to operate under the radar.