Daniel Craig On Leno

HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
Heads up, fellow Americans--Daniel Craig is on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno TONIGHT, October 17, NBC at 11:35 or 10:35 p.m., depending on where you live.
Vox clamantis in deserto

Comments

• AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    I'll just have to endure Leno then! Thanks -{
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,991Quartermasters
    Alex wrote:
    I'll just have to endure Leno then! Thanks -{

Yeah, same here!
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    thirded! {[]

~Pendragon -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Just saw the interview. On the whole, nothing groundbreaking--just some chat about the surgery Craig had on his arm, where he was when he learned he got the part of Bond, how being Bond has changed his life, and a clip--which looked good. I was more intrigued by how all the girls in the audience reacted when Craig came out: lots of shrieking, cheering, and cries of, "We love you, Daniel!" My, how things have changed in three years. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    And for those desperate to see the interview, it's already been YouTube'd. The person who recorded it has it in two parts, and for the first two minutes you have to sit through Leno's skit about driving the Aston Martin. You've been warned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIu36BRAsAU
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    thanks for the link, Hardy! I know some folks who missed it last night and want to see it.

~Pendragon -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
    Many thanks for that link, HB. I couldn't make the tonight show, drifted off in front of the set ;%

Fastfoward Leno's gags and save your sanity.
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,723MI6 Agent
    edited October 2008
    That was good- thank you very much for the link; a fun little interview. That car chase clip is great, isn't it?
  • yodboy007yodboy007 McMinn CountyPosts: 129MI6 Agent
    edited October 2008
    I saw it when it aired on TV and I thought Craig did fine. I had never heard the story about how he was grocery shopping when he got the call from Babs telling he him got the part. I don't think PB ever did this much promotion for DAD which is as far back as I can remember. I am not really used to seeing 007 actors on late night shows. I like it.

Hardyboy, if I remember correctly three years ago it was the men making comments about Craig's looks. As far as I can remember a lot of women found him to be attractive from the day he was announced and even farther back than that. I will agree, however, that a lot has changed because I am finally used to his looks! I don't necessarily like them, I have just grown "accustom" to them.

Oh yeah, I did kinda have to cringe when I saw that Craig was shorter than the 5'11'' Jay Leno....
    edited October 2008
    yodboy007 wrote:
    Oh yeah, I did kinda have to cringe when I saw that Craig was shorter than the 5'11'' Jay Leno....

Bleh. He's not exactly dwarfed by another fella decent enough to play James Bond:

roganddanwm2.jpg

Shall we stop going on about heights? It really doesn't matter and he's more than enough James Bond for most.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,991Quartermasters
    Loeff Jr and I sat up and watched Craigger on Leno---great clip with the Aston! B-) Standard stuff; Craig seems more comfortable on chat shows on his home turf (naturally), but I think it came off very well overall.

P.S. I think Leno's a bit taller than 5'11", but I could be wrong...
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    Great pic, emtiem. Always great to see the Bonds together. -{
  • yodboy007yodboy007 McMinn CountyPosts: 129MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:
    yodboy007 wrote:

Shall we stop going on about heights? It really doesn't matter and he's more than enough James Bond for most.

Keep in mind Sir Roger is 81 now and has most likely "settled" or shrunk" an couple of inches since he last drew his Walther.

But, it is nice to see Bonds together. Very good find.
    He ain't exactly short- I've seen him about three times this week alone!