Exclusive Quantum of Solace Clips!

Max EMax E In the northPosts: 80MI6 Agent
Just sit back and enjoy.

http://www.vimeo.com/1992900

If you look at the truck in the car scene, it looks like someone in Film use gadgets...
You know in America it’s “bling, bling”, but out here it’s “bling, bang”.

Comments

• Pud2002Pud2002 Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    I hate things like this cause i can't force myself not to watch them :))

But it's looking to shape up as a great film. The scene in the airport had a russia with love feel to it for me. EXCITED!!
  • Max EMax E In the northPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Pud2002 wrote:
    I hate things like this cause i can't force myself not to watch them :))

But it's looking to shape up as a great film. The scene in the airport had a russia with love feel to it for me. EXCITED!!

Yeah, excactly the same for me, but only 22 days for wainting to the premiere...
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Looking good, even though I only got to 18 seconds before switching off. Trying so hard not to watch the clips that have sprung up all over the place this morning, I guess due to the press screening in London last night.

I feel like a recovering drug addict, trying to go cold turkey. still on 31/10/08 I'll be high again!!!

{[]
  • Max EMax E In the northPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Looking good, even though I only got to 18 seconds before switching off. Trying so hard not to watch the clips that have sprung up all over the place this morning, I guess due to the press screening in London last night.

I feel like a recovering drug addict, trying to go cold turkey. still on 31/10/08 I'll be high again!!!

{[]

Please, be careful on premiere, so you don´t get an overdose :).
  • SeahawkSeahawk Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    With trailers, stills & exclusive clips sprouting like mushrooms across the 'net, it's beginning too feel like we've already seen half the performance.
    Maybe it's time to don blindfold & ear protectors?
  • hacketthackett Odds change the numbers remainPosts: 197MI6 Agent
    ... and I had promised myself not to watch.

This is looking good
  • SharpeSharpe Posts: 84MI6 Agent
    It seems to have an art house/amature quality about it which im not sure I like.

The action sequences also feel very 'odd' - but they also feel very real and kinetic - as if you can feel when stuff is clashing together
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    Looks good.......Did someone say "Jason Bourne"? LOL
    Never fear the event
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    I must be getting old -- the first half, with all the Bourne/Batman-esque quick cuts (what was the average length of shot, half a second?) gave me a f---ing headache. It does look good, but this trend of editing movies for audiences with ADHD is getting irritating to say the least . . . I don't just want to comprehend what's going on with a fleeting glimpse, I actually want to look at it. I realize Peter Hunt did something annoyingly similar back in 1969, but for some of us, it ultimately makes us want to look away.

One last (minor) criticism -- the Latin music in one scene just sounded strange for this kind of Bond film.

Okay, I'm done. Like what I saw when I could see it.
  • spectre7spectre7 LondonPosts: 118MI6 Agent
    At last! During that final clip we finally hear a propulsive action motif from David Arnold!