Worldwide Poster Locations

StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
Driving to work this morning I spotted a huge QOS display at Vauxhall Bus station, just across from the MI6 building. A fitting location for an ad for the new Bond film, I am sure you agree. I still have pics of the CR poster in the same location 2 years ago.

Anyone else spotted QOS ads in famous places across the world? Perhaps we could post some of them here?

{[]

Comments

• StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    edited October 2008
    As this thread is proving so popular, :)) I just thought I'd add that a second poster has appeared this morning at Vauxhall!

{[]
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,677Chief of Staff
    One poster has appeared in Manchester, but nothing more local to me yet.
    YNWA 97
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    edited October 2008
    My brother (Another Loeffelholz) lives in Hollywood, and says that there has been a level of QoS poster saturation out there that is typical of an 'event film.' When I was out there in May, they had Indiana Jones posters on the sides of buildings---like the Elliot Carver portrait on the side of the Carver Communications building in TND---and he says they're doing similar things with QoS.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM