great interview at timeout.com

thought you'd like to know about a great interview with Daniel Craig at timeout.com/film. Really funny questions from people like John Cleese, Shirley Bassey, the MI6 woman etc. Certainly more entertaining than some of the other interviews I've read. Check it out.

Comments

• LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Yes, indeed a good interview and good review....

For those of you who are too lazy to find it...I'll do the honours for you: :D

Review

Interview
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    Thanks Lexi i am toooooooooo Lazy to do it. :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,680Chief of Staff
    8420 wrote:
    Thanks Lexi i am toooooooooo Lazy to do it. :))

Don't worry, 8420 - Lexi just loves to help the boys ;)
    YNWA 97
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    The best interview that I have seen. Really good. I think that Daniel is quite shy and surprisingly self deprecating which works better in print than on television. In the recent Jonathan Ross interview it felt like an ordeal that he would be gald to get over. Thats probably because of the smug-fest that is Ross more then Daniel, as two more diametrically opposed characters it would be hard to imagine.
    I have picked up a couple of hints that Bond 23 may have more toys and 'stuff' in them, which if done right I would be all for, as I'd like to see Danilel have a little fun and maybe get some more 'action' of a different sort...;)

A big thankyou to Lexi for providing the links