Avoid QoS Quick Reviews!!!

It has a MASSIVE spoiler posted by a newcomer called Diamond this morning and he's not edited it, despite my asking.

Can mods step in to edit it, and amend Quick Reviews to say 'No Spoilers' in bold, as SiCo's opening request prob isn't being read.

Delete this when done/
"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    Bump
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    Yep, I've just seen the blooming spoiler despite not having seen the film yet - I'd only gone in there to get a feel for what the popular opinion was!
  • stumac7stumac7 ScotlandPosts: 295MI6 Agent
    Yeh, just read it,(thanks very much diamond!!) going to see the film tonight. Hope it is better than most of the reviews on here
  • PredatorPredator Posts: 790Chief of Staff
    Done.

But since I haven't yet seen QoS I couldn't read the post, hence I spoilered it all. ;)
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    In future it may be better to submit a post report as these are forced on every mod who visits the site, not just those who check a particular forum!

Thanks for alerting people.
    Simon
  • Andyb1969Andyb1969 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Like to know what you and others think of it.
    Avoided previews like the plague so as not to spoil it. Unfortunatly i came out like most others with a big WTF? over my head. Long day at work however so might have to watch it again carefully...
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,680Chief of Staff
    Ok...this has been dealt with.

I'll close this thread.
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.