End Credits Music

Hello all,

Does anyone have any idea atall what the music over the end credits of the movie is? I've been scouring the internet for it all day and can't find the track or any mention of it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Comments

• bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    If you are talking about QOS

The only ones I know used in the end credits where;
    The gunbarrel theme
    Another Way To Die (main title theme)

There was also another one, But I cant remember it.
  • The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    You won't find it. When the DVD comes out, it will be swarming all over the place.
  • Alan_moreAlan_more UKPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    Quoting an early reviewer:

An instrumental end title track called "Crawl, End Crawl".
  • JohmssJohmss Posts: 274MI6 Agent
    Alan_more wrote:
    Quoting an early reviewer:

An instrumental end title track called "Crawl, End Crawl".

Thanks for teh info, it's a shame that it isn't in the soundtrack, i really enjoy it.
  • Bonding for todayBonding for today Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    The track is now available on iTunes.
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Its kinda second rate, this one is for fans only. Fans of the Quantum of Solace score, not James bond mind you
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    i dont know why alot of people like "crawl,end crawl" it isnt that great, sounds like just a bunch of noises strung together with bits of the score in the background, the bond theme played before it though is awesome.
  • spectre7spectre7 LondonPosts: 118MI6 Agent
    "Crawl, End Crawl" is not a great track on its own . . . but it captures the mood of the end of the film very well indeed and that is surely why it's so popular.
  • youknowmynameyouknowmyname Gainesville, FL, USAPosts: 703MI6 Agent
    edited December 2008
    To be honest, I did not even notice this song the first time I watched it...nor the second time, but on the third way through I noticed it and liked it. I think it is worth purchasing if you like the score...as was mentioned above, but not as a Bond song per se.
    "We have all the time in the world..."