Alternative Theme

Now i hate to bring up the subject but, 'Another Way to die' I dont think some people thought it was up to standard as a bond theme.

However, the game 'Quantum Of Solace' features a different theme song from that of the film, "When Nobody Loves You" by Richard Fortus sung by Kerli.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvaIopVuAHU

Now i personally liked Another Way to die but i think this is miles better. I would even go as far as to say that i prefer this opening to that of the film!
What do you think
AllBonds-1.png

Comments

• bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    I had a look at this eariler. I would prefer AWTD as the theme, I would just like that song on the game [As it is] *cough* and on my laptop :v

Anyone know where I can get it ?
    Is it on a game soundtrack ?
  • OsatoOsato Aberdeen, ScotlandPosts: 99MI6 Agent
    Much prefer this alternative song. It has more of a "Bond sound", in the harmonies and the production.

If only...
    Green figs, yoghurt, coffee very black.
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    Don't mind the alternative at all though it's mostly because of the combination of the traditional Bond theme and that quick acceleration of tempo that occurs several times. Other than that, it doesn't have much of a hook and is a bit too much like a cliche of what a Bond song should be. I think it's a little too early in the reinvention of the Bond franchise to be going there.

On another note, the videogames often "re-work" the faces of the actors, but this one looks exactly like Craig from behind and much less like him from the front side . . . which is odd to me.
  • jedd_kenobijedd_kenobi Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    many thanks for the song. i had been looking for it myself after seeing it when i was playing the game last night.
    Out of the two i personally prefer Another Way to Die, but i did enjoy the intro sequence of the game.