Kleinman didn't do the opening titles?

yodboy007yodboy007 McMinn CountyPosts: 129MI6 Agent
All the sites like IMDb have him listed as the main title designer. Did he or did he not design them?

Who is this MK12?

I have never been a fan of Kleinman. I thought GE and CR were his only good title sequences. Hopefully they find someone better, but apparently whoever did QoS is not worth a damn either.

Comments

• LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    The titles are discussed here

I actually quite liked the title sequence...I thought the sand effects were very good, and we saw some nudes...(boys like those apparently...) I liked the simplistic approach....and thought the song went very well with it.

However I know that this style of design is not particularly popular...but like any art, it's very personal, however I do feel that the titles have moved forward, like the Bond movie has.

Not to everyones tastes though...
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,620Chief of Staff
    Lexi wrote:
    The titles are discussed here

And on that note...topic closed !
    Lexi wrote:
    I actually quite liked the title sequence...I thought the sand effects were very good, and we saw some nudes...(boys like those apparently...)
    And some girls ;)
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.