Up skirt shot

2»

Comments

• youknowmynameyouknowmyname Gainesville, FL, USAPosts: 703MI6 Agent
    To be honest, I really did not notice the first or second time through...call me a desensitized moviegoer but I don't recall seeing an upskirt at all.

That is until the third time I watched it. The third time through I could not help but feel like I had seen something I should not have. However, upon further review there are definitely some panties there and no 'a la Sharon Stone'.

With that said, yeah, the shot probably was not needed...but then again I am not one to get so upset about it.
    "We have all the time in the world..."
  • heartbroken_mr_draxheartbroken_mr_drax New Zealand Posts: 2,073MI6 Agent
    To be honest, I really did not notice the first or second time through...call me a desensitized moviegoer but I don't recall seeing an upskirt at all.

That is until the third time I watched it. The third time through I could not help but feel like I had seen something I should not have. However, upon further review there are definitely some panties there and no 'a la Sharon Stone'.

With that said, yeah, the shot probably was not needed...but then again I am not one to get so upset about it.

True, I only noticed it because someone told me it was Basic Instinct over again.

Hello fellow Kiwi lol
    1. TWINE 2. FYEO 3. MR 4. TLD 5. TSWLM 6. OHMSS 7. DN 8. OP 9. AVTAK 10. TMWTGG 11. QoS 12. GE 13. CR 14. TB 15. FRWL 16. TND 17. LTK 18. GF 19. SF 20. LaLD 21. YOLT 22. NTTD 23. DAD 24. DAF. 25. SP

"Better make that two."