Spectre/Tarot

I seem to remember that Spectre was replaced by some organization called Tarot does any one know what I am talking about? As a point of interest why should they not bring back Spectre UNCLE had Thrush
Control had Kaos James Bond Jr had Scum or some such group GI Joe had Cobra and Nick Fury of Shield had Hydra every great hero has to have a great organization or villain to go up against since SMERSH is defunct and I could not see Bond going up against middle eastern terrorist groups Spectre is the next best thing.
Quote It is written you may have to kill one to warn one hundred, I may to kill one hundred to warn one. 003

Comments

• Apocrypha23Apocrypha23 Posts: 177MI6 Agent
    edited November 2008
    Tarot was the criminal organization in the James Bond Role Playing Game. It's a cool name, I'll give you that... but it was in a role playing game from 20 years ago and some things should stay where they are.

Quantum is just fine with me.
  • c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5 Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    I can't wait to see if they continue with Quantum as being the mastermind being everything.

However I'm not too sure if I want it to turn into Cluedo...

Mr White
    Mr Greene

:)
  • Apocrypha23Apocrypha23 Posts: 177MI6 Agent
    Bond 23 will be directed by Quentin Tarentino and feature Steve Buscemi as Mr. Pink.