Bond Theme Reprisal....?!?!? HELP!

Hey everyone,

Decent Bond fan, just joined. I need someone to help me out with what the hell the song is in the bond trailers. The music is very suttle in the 2 min theatrical trailer(starts off with a car dropping him off in the desert) and in the end it comes to a climax. It sounds as if the song starts in at about 25 seconds into the trailer and builds and builds. It's quite simply amazing and I can't find it anywhere. Towards the end of the trailer during the car chase scene it breaks into an amped up version of guitars and then during the hotel explosion at the very end of the trailer it has a repirsal of the bond them of some sort.

There is another bond short trailer(in US) that is only about 30 seconds long, I can't find it though, and is pretty much has a car going over the side of a cliff, with an understone of a drum beat and then at the end has the same climax as the above trailer I mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4jY8WxcFMo

This is the link to the longer trailer(theatrical). I can't find the shorter version, I see it on tv a lot but I can't find it.

If anyone can tell me if this is a Bond theme reprisal of some sort or anything I would greatly appreciate it! I love the ending and the sound of it! Can't wait to see it come the 14th. Thanks again for your time!

-Matthew

Comments

• Matthew4454Matthew4454 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Oh yea, this is another link to a youtube that has the repirsal on it, I kinda found the tv spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdewu-eN8v0&feature=related

Someone, anyone, HELP! Thanks!

-Matthew
  • The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    Stock answer 17.

The music you hear in the trailer was written especially for it. It has not been released.
  • Matthew4454Matthew4454 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*Sigh*......ok, thank you!

Any intention of releasing have they said...?

-Matthew
  • The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    Stock answer 2.

No, this piece of music will never get released.
  • the headlightthe headlight Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*Sigh*......ok, thank you!

Any intention of releasing have they said...?

-Matthew

Yes its frustrating isn't it! Sometimes trailer music is really great but you can sometimes track down who created the music and perhaps find it on youtube or on their website.
  • scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    Hey everyone,

Decent Bond fan, just joined. I need someone to help me out with what the hell the song is in the bond trailers. The music is very suttle in the 2 min theatrical trailer(starts off with a car dropping him off in the desert) and in the end it comes to a climax. It sounds as if the song starts in at about 25 seconds into the trailer and builds and builds. It's quite simply amazing and I can't find it anywhere. Towards the end of the trailer during the car chase scene it breaks into an amped up version of guitars and then during the hotel explosion at the very end of the trailer it has a repirsal of the bond them of some sort.

There is another bond short trailer(in US) that is only about 30 seconds long, I can't find it though, and is pretty much has a car going over the side of a cliff, with an understone of a drum beat and then at the end has the same climax as the above trailer I mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4jY8WxcFMo

This is the link to the longer trailer(theatrical). I can't find the shorter version, I see it on tv a lot but I can't find it.

If anyone can tell me if this is a Bond theme reprisal of some sort or anything I would greatly appreciate it! I love the ending and the sound of it! Can't wait to see it come the 14th. Thanks again for your time!

-Matthew

Send me a PM, I have the track you are after I think.
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,349Chief of Staff
    Not wanting to seem picky, but the correct term is reprise.