Bond's Suit......Help Neeeded

Clankin89Clankin89 Posts: 6MI6 Agent
hey guys, Love the site.
you all seem to know your stuff so this is the best place to ask. im going to a fancy dress next week and i want to go as bond in this pic. How cool would it be to show up with that huge gun!
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/quantum-of-solace-trailer1.jpg

the suit, the gun, the glasses, the watch, they all look the business. can you tell me anything about the gear? like the name of the gun (ill look up a replica), suit/tie details, brand of glasses/ watch, etc.

Any details would be much appreciated.
Thanks again and LIVE DANGEROUSLY!

*Please..no copyrighted images - Sir Miles

Comments

• NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    Tom Ford suit (probably tie and shirt, too)
    Tom Ford 108s 19V sunglasses
    Omega Planet Ocean 42mm watch
    H&K UMP-9 submachinegun
    Shoes might be Church's but that is a guess.
  • Clankin89Clankin89 Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    edited November 2008
    thanks man, that was fast. i looked up some tom forde glasses and they're a bit out of my price, by about $400. ill probly get a cheaper pair with the same silver rim. im still digging here.

my bad with the image.
  • Maherj1Maherj1 Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    Problem with this is that half an hour in you'll get sick of lugging the gun around and dump it, then you'll get sick of squinting to see who your talking too and ditch the sunglasses and then you'll look like your simply on your way to a business meeting while everybody else is bopping about dressed as Freddy Kruger or Mr. Invincible:D
    it'll be no hassle, considering thats loads of girls go out half naked in the freezing cold for halloween.
  • BlitzingerBlitzinger Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    Tom Ford suits start at $3500...unless it's custom tailored, then they start at $5,000
    not in my price range either. im gonna wear a suit i wear for presentations and just buy a nice new tie.
    im tryin to source an airsoft bb gun replica of a ump or g36 in the UK...problem is most of the good airsoft replicas are based in the US, and i doubt it would make it through customs.
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Clankin89 wrote:
    not in my price range either. im gonna wear a suit i wear for presentations and just buy a nice new tie.
    im tryin to source an airsoft bb gun replica of a ump or g36 in the UK...problem is most of the good airsoft replicas are based in the US, and i doubt it would make it through customs.

There is also the little detail of the law clamping down on people carting around plausable looking replica weapons in public!
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    i wont be going into any banks with it :)
  • AGENT57AGENT57 Posts: 12MI6 Agent
    Tom Ford ? Isn't he that hairy bloke off Fifth Gear?

I'll bet you don't actually buy any exact versions that were used in the film. Why spend thousands for a fancy dress party? Unless you look like Craig they'll just think you're a bloke in a (very nice) suit. Good luck though

Let us know how the party goes.
    edited November 2008
    of course i won't be buying any tom ford stuff. ive got everything i need already. ive got the loan of a tux for a week. and a friend who went as a SWAT guy for Halloween gave me a nice big gun. im done. thanks for the help everyone