One Good thing about QOS

Although I have not seen the movie yet, one thing about the producers...they will make a better movie next time

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    ... and that is based on what?
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,724MI6 Agent
    Yes, I did leave the cinema thinking 'can't wait to see the next one': as opposed to 'I can't wait to see that one again'.
  • c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5 Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    What's with all the negative comments about QOS?

?:)
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    Paperbill wrote:
    Although I have not seen the movie yet, one thing about the producers...they will make a better movie next time

Then Bond 23 will be remarkable.
  • dougie007dougie007 FalkirkPosts: 45MI6 Agent

Can I just check - did anyone actually enjoy QOS?
    A genuine Felix Leiter - illuminating

Live & Let Die - 1973
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,615Chief of Staff
    dougie007 wrote:
    Can I just check - did anyone actually enjoy QOS?

Yep - me. I loved it -{
    YNWA 97
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    Seeing it tomorrow i hope i can come back with good comments about it not bad ones.
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    loved it, what we've been waiting for since Thunderball.
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    Hated it,the more I think about it the more I dislike it.One good thing about it ?The end.
  • OsatoOsato Aberdeen, ScotlandPosts: 99MI6 Agent
    edited November 2008
    Loved it - and so did everyone I have spoken to about it.

One Good Thing? There are soooo many! Read Toots' "Magnum of Solace" post for an intelligent and honest review which lists many of those good things in great detail.
    Green figs, yoghurt, coffee very black.
  • Waltherppk007Waltherppk007 Posts: 27MI6 Agent

Well... it's not a very good movie for one. It's not DAD bad, but it's very close in parts.
  • Waltherppk007Waltherppk007 Posts: 27MI6 Agent

Well... it's not a very good movie for one. It's not DAD bad, but it's very close in parts.
  • SIS7777SIS7777 Lots of different placesPosts: 45MI6 Agent
    CR left us all wanting more, QoS gave us that and nicely closed the story arc. At times it didn't really feel like a bond film, but it worked. Once again they didn't use the bond theme until the end credits, leaving me to believe that the producers think that this is still the formative stage of becoming Bond. The next film should reincorporate all the elements we have come to love about Bond, which as stated previously left me feeling more "I can't wait for the next one" than "I have to see that again." Which i will anyway.