Run!

NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
So, was Fields' message to Bond, "Run!", telling him get out because Greene or his associates were there, trying to kill him and then killing her? How would she have been able to get this message out?
Bond assumed the message was about M coming, but I guess that was wrong, since she couldn't have known about M coming after she was dead.

Can anyone explain this to me? Just went over my head totally.

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    You're right. Fields must have understood Green was at the hotel and managed to write the note to Bond, there is no other way to explain it.
  • SpectreBlofeldSpectreBlofeld AroundPosts: 364MI6 Agent
    Perhaps she found out that M and the Mi6 team were in town and coming after Bond, but Quantum got there first.
  • SeanConnery007SeanConnery007 The Bond Archive - London, EngPosts: 169MI6 Agent
    I believe that after she 'accidently' knocks Elvis down the stairs at the Greene Planet party, Greene figures out she's with Bond and has a little word with her, warning her to keep out of his business. So, Fields then leaves Bond the note, telling him to (Run), get out of there because Greene is onto him. Then Greene 'oils' Miss Fields because she knows too much, and to get to Bond, make him fear he's next on Greene's list.
    Nobody Writes Threads Better.