Bourne Vs Bond

If the rumours are to be believed 2011 could be a very interesting year for fans of the above with new films expected from both.

Iam just wondering who would get the first release and who would have first dibs on assistant director?

comments please.

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I find the permantent Bond-Bourne comparisons extremely boring.

In every 3rd post I read something about Bourne and everyone considers to be the first to draw this.

Boring....
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    Yes, it's quite possible that this has been sufficiently examined.

All the same: Welcome to AJB, Tears In The Rain {[] We hope you stick around and join in the fun!
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,724MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:
    I find the permantent Bond-Bourne comparisons extremely boring.

Did you actually read his post? He wasn't comparing them, just asking which would come first and who would get Dan Bradley.

I think Bourne has always been a Summer release hasn't it? So I'd guess Bourne would get Bradley.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    well, not a native speaker, but I understood the post not only about who may get Bradley, it is more the entire Bond vs Bourne situation, which is in almost every second post about QoS.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5 Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    Bourne is more likely to keep the same theme within their franchise, whereas Bond will go for something original every time. So it's more likely to be Bourne.

:)
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,724MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:
    well, not a native speaker, but I understood the post not only about who may get Bradley, it is more the entire Bond vs Bourne situation, which is in almost every second post about QoS.

Then you misunderstood.
  • jono_1ukjono_1uk Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    i agree with emtiem , the post was not comparing the charactersof Bourne and Bond..