Sony HD Bond Advertising - featuring Daniel Craig

Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
The name's Bond_James_Bond

Comments

• Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    (Sighs) Yes, o the telly in the UK it was on ad-neusium until and just after the fillms release. - At the cinema it joined adverts for Range Rover, Fors, Sony Errikson, The X Box, Smirnoff Vodka, and a couple of other things.

They didn't need any product placement in the damned film, they bombarded the audience with it before and after the film! X-(
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    Yeah i saw it on my TV a couple of times. :) :p
  • c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5 Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    I think it's a great advert. Sony understands that they don't even need to mention how good their stuff is, all they need is Daniel Craig getting hit with bits of smouldering wood! Genuis.

:)
  • peterepetere Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    I just recently saw the advert at the theatres and thought it was amazing
  • avekevavekev UkPosts: 122MI6 Agent
    That guy is just so cool, even with the sh*t smashed out of him he still manages to look absolutely brilliant.

I think with Daniel Craig you have someone that the women find extremely sexy, but he still appeals to the men out there.
  • avekevavekev UkPosts: 122MI6 Agent
    That guy is just so cool, even with the sh*t smashed out of him he still manages to look absolutely brilliant.

I think with Daniel Craig you have someone that the women find extremely sexy, but he still appeals to the men out there.
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    I did quite like this ad - although I find it as confusing as a lot of the HD/super duper TV ads - it looked pretty cool on my non HD telly so it didn't really make me want to race out and buy one of their TV's or a HD box!

Anyway, those blue eyes would look amazing on a 14" portable :p