Quantum?

JayskiJayski Munich, GermanyPosts: 82MI6 Agent
it made me want Dalton back, this is bond not bourne/rambo. Watching the Living Daylights right now and loving it.

Comments

• BFAzureBFAzure Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    I think I'll need to watch CR, Dr. No, OHMSS, AND Goldeneye before I forget this stinker.

WOE TO MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kinserfan11kinserfan11 Posts: 35MI6 Agent
    WHY?Danial Craig is better Bond than Dalton; Pierce; maybe not:( But he much better than Sean or Roger anyday and George; well forget it because thy should have kept Sean back thenX-( and dont forget this Bond(Craig) is thre way the Flemming books portrayed him- ruthless; vicious and lover at the same time{[]
  • Agent WadeAgent Wade Ann ArborPosts: 321MI6 Agent
    Now then children, let's keep it a little more high brow around here. You're judging the organization based on a first-time appearance from a side-line observation. Imagine trying to pass judgement on a secret society you never heard of until five minutes ago because you were standing next to an open window at the start of a meeting then scurried off. If you had only seen Dr. No and nothing beyond that, what would your opinion of SPECTRE be? The up-side to an origin story is you get to see how things start. The downside is you don't get to see how grand it can become. Have faith that there will be more. Mr. White is still out there, and there's many more just like him we haven't even seen yet. There could be a lot of longevity in Quantum. Give it time. :007)