Im glad that....

DC wasnt as bulked up or cut as in CR, he fit his suits better and looked alot more like James Bond. your thoughts?

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    edited November 2008
    DC wasnt as bulked up or cut as in CR, he fit his suits better and looked alot more like James Bond. your thoughts?

He looked great---shirt on or off :)) Craig has said that he went more 'cardio' in preparation for QoS, vs 'muscled-up' for CR. I think he's just right, build-wise, in this one.

But then, he is James Bond :007)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • JonesJones Posts: 90MI6 Agent
    We must remember the original Bond (Fleming's Bond), was not too far away from my size. 6'0 165 pounds...which measures out to be kinda thin and lanky...

Point is, he looks great but also we must remember lighting in films is everything. I dated a photographer who taught me that...lights cna kill a person's body or enhance it tenfold. We only saw him shirt off in the hotel and that was a close-up...
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Jones wrote:
    We must remember the original Bond (Fleming's Bond), was not too far away from my size. 6'0 165 pounds...which measures out to be kinda thin and lanky...

Point is, he looks great but also we must remember lighting in films is everything. I dated a photographer who taught me that...lights cna kill a person's body or enhance it tenfold. We only saw him shirt off in the hotel and that was a close-up...

so what are you saying?
  • Cynjin SmythCynjin Smyth Rocky MountiansPosts: 98MI6 Agent
    Jones wrote:

The other thing that Fleming wrote was that Bond did push-ups and sit-up with some running. Bond didn't have a gym membership at the local 24hr fitness.
    Bond: You don't think I enjoyed what we did this evening, do you? What I did tonight was for King and country! You don't think it gave me any pleasure, do you?
    Fiona: But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond. James Bond, who only has to make love to a woman and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing.
  • peterepetere Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    He does look better in QoS, DC stated he didn't think he looked physically different than in CR, I think he does and his hard work paid off
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I think he's gorgeous with his shirt off both in CR and QoS. I do think I prefer the look in QoS though, the suits and the leaner figure. Yummy!

:p