Elvis in his underpants?

i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
Anyone noticed in the shot in which Elvis is engulfed with flames - for a split second he seems to be wearing just his underpants? :s

I noticed all 3 times I watched the film, and I found it particularly bizarre. Especially since it comes straight after the up-skirt shot, I was beginning to wonder what was going on in Marc Forster's head!

Here's the shot:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/9/21/231205/Elvis.jpg

Comments

• Son Of BarbelSon Of Barbel Posts: 227MI6 Agent
    Anyone noticed in the shot in which Elvis is engulfed with flames

"It's coming closer. the flames are now licking my body. I'm just a hunka hunka burning love" :))

No I didn't notice.
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    I didn't notice it either but I'll definitely watch out for it on my next viewing.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,615Chief of Staff
    Yep - noticed it on each of my viewings. It's the force of the explosion that rips the clothes from his body...a good touch I though.
    YNWA 97
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    I may be wrong, but doesn't Elvis also suffer from "Kissy Suzuki Syndrome"--i.e., no one in the movie ever says his name?

(Note to Loeffelholz--feel free to add this one to the ever-growing glossary! :D )
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Hardyboy wrote:
    I may be wrong, but doesn't Elvis also suffer from "Kissy Suzuki Syndrome"--i.e., no one in the movie ever says his name?

(Note to Loeffelholz--feel free to add this one to the ever-growing glossary! :D )

No...Greene mentions his name once.
    YNWA 97
    What sharp little ears you've got!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Hardyboy wrote:

Wait 'til you get to my teeth :v

To be fair HB, I have seen it 4 times :))
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:

I think the world of you, Sir Miles, but I'll take your word on this one. And four times! Must be nice not having a "real" life! :007)
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    Nope i didn't notice i will look out for it next time i see it. :p
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:

I think the world of you, Sir Miles, but I'll take your word on this one. And four times! Must be nice not having a "real" life! :007)

A "real" life...does anyone on here have one of those ? :s I much prefer my 'alternate' universe at the moment anyway ;)

And it's only four times for now...I intend to fully drop out of this "real" world and catch a few more showings yet...:p
    YNWA 97