Need Help Remembering which Novel this was in...

I'm almost certain this was a Fleming Novel, but after reading all the plot summaries on them on Wikipedia either the parts I remembered the most were minor or it was a Gardner Novel.

Anyways, the scenes I remember:
-Bond being attacked by guard dogs. He kills them and pretends that one of them is still alive by throttling it around the neck to, I believe, buy more time.
-...some sort of Climax where it's Bond versus four assassins set at night in a city that was oddly emptied.
-I believe James gets his hands wounded by I believe fighting the dogs, and the girl--who I think ends up being a tratior--cleans them by licking the wound. And James then goes, "I think that's the first time my hands have had sex" or something like that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    The Bond vs assassins part sounds like the end of John Gardner's No Deals Mr Bond, where 007 is being stalked on an island in Hong Kong; there is a traitorous Bond Girl in the form of Heather Dare.

However, I don't remember the part about the dog throttling or the finger licking, but it's several years since I read it.
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart