Worst Review of QoS EVER

First time posting. Hi.

Sorry that my first post is kind of ridiculous, but I just read the worst review of Quantum I've read. I can't even begin to mention how stupid this girl is.

http://valeriewriter.wordpress.com

Comments

• bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    Did she see the same film as me ?

This basically sums it all up

"Mr. Craig’s Bond spends the whole movie just really ****ed off. It’s no surprise that he doesn’t have any friends in the movie. The only person he talks to a lot is his mom, Em, a Britain woman whom I think is supposed to be the queen, but it’s never said for sure. It makes sense, though, when you think about it. If his mom is the queen, then it explains why he doesn’t get into trouble for hitting people. If he hits you and you complain, the queen would probably put you in front of a firing squad and yell, “Off with his head!”

Terrible review X-(
  • jamesbondagent007jamesbondagent007 Divided States of TrumpPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    Guys, I'm pretty sure this is a joke review blog. No one on Earth stupid enough to write that would have a blog.
  • gatoscalgatoscal Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Trust me, there are a lot of girls this dumb in California. That's where trophy wives come from.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    "But this isn’t the first time someone’s attempted to do James Bond. There was a James Bond TV show that was made for cable, but the commercials I’ve seen for it always made it look really bad and very cheaply done and it was always different actors playing the same part. Huh? It still plays on TV, but I don’t think they make new episodes anymore. Mr. Craig, however, was able to take this lame TV show, put a bunch of money behind it, get someone not old to play James Bond (he hired himself) and turn it into a box office hit at the movie theaters."

I think that passage neatly demonstrates how seriously we should take this author.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • lavabubblelavabubble Posts: 229MI6 Agent
    Having just had a quick scan of her review of TDK I'm not sure it is a joke blog - I'm thinking Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde here :))
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    That was crackers - gotta be tongue in cheek for definite - someone trying to be a Bimbo
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    I like how she puts the SPOILER tag right after the spoiler!
    :))

Part of me hopes this girl is serious, just because it might be funnier that way.
  • c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5 Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    "First of all, the title makes no sense. A Pound of Loner? WTF?"

Oh dear.

:#

Oh dear.

Maybe that should be the title for Bond 23 :p
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    lavabubble wrote:

Oh dear.

With the "WTF?" included, of course. ;)
    lavabubble wrote:

Oh dear.

With the "WTF?" included, of course. ;)

Well it might help to bring the txtspk generation to love Bond or "luv Bnd" anyway :))
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    edited November 2008
    I would hope that's part joke and part real. If it's real I might have to drive down to Malibu and introduce myself. ;) :007)
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    Intentional humor or unintentional humor I laughed at several parts of review.

I truly believe the whole thing was intentional and the person that wrote it was a comedic genius.

Very funny stuff.
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    Awesome review! LOLOLOL
    Never fear the event
  • royalmileroyalmile Station CPosts: 115MI6 Agent
    This HAS to be a joke. There's too much, um, confusion per line for anyone to be doing that for real.
    Just looked at some other reviews on the site and all of them were, also, utterly ****e. So either this is a gag or someone who's basically a potato.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    royalmile wrote:
    Just looked at some other reviews on the site and all of them were, also, utterly ****e. So either this is a gag or someone who's basically a potato.

That was hilarious! I wonder what her AJB pseudonym is :p
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    UPDATE: Just realized her title is an acronym. Valerie Atherton's Playground and Intellectual Department. (V.A.P.I.D.)
    Maybe she could start a new supervillain organization? Though to her I'm sure organization means sorting out her shoe closet..........
  • A KristatosA Kristatos Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    Please don't tell me she thinks that South America is part of the U.S.! She didn't say that, did she?! :s
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    edited November 2008
    "Mr. Daniel Craig returns as James Bond, a top-secret assassin for Britain’s England who doesn’t say a lot but is really handsome.

Utter drivel. WE all know he's dog ugly.

But hang on... haven't we been here before? ;% :D

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/index.php?topic=14846
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    Nice review :)) NOT :)) :#
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    It wouldn't surprise me if the review was real. My wife teaches part time at a private Junior College and you would not believe how poor the writing skills are of some of her students. They write papers like they text message. That combined with the void between their ears is a deadly combination. Now you know why "Twilight" outgrossed QOS this weekend in the US.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    My question stands: who on AJB is she??

:v
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    royalmile wrote:

That was hilarious! I wonder what her AJB pseudonym is :p

LOL. Hmmm, could be any one of these:
    AnotherWayToDiet
    Ernst Stavro Blothequarterback
    Golddigger
    DiamondsAreFor16thBirthdays
    TheTeamWhoLovedMe
    TheAudiIsNotEnough
    From2ndGradeWithLove
    SpellAnotherDay
    AViewToAProm
    Mary Nightlight
    Felix Leithead
    For You: "D"s Only
    Idiot Carver.
  • c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5 Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    Smoke_13 wrote:
    Intentional humor or I truly believe the whole thing was intentional and the person that wrote it was a comedic genius.

If that's actually the case, then it was way too convincing! To the point where I wanted to punch her in the gut.

:o
  • discovolantediscovolante los angeles ca usaPosts: 66MI6 Agent
    Of course it's a joke. Read the other reviews on the website. I'm with Loeff...this must be an AJB poster!