Austrian Theater Scene

When Bond visits austria and we discover quantum via the ear pieces. Do you think we have discovered the main villains for the next film in this scene.

The english prime ministers aid plus the mention of focusing on the canadia project.

Plus one of quantums operatives stands but it cuts away swiftly I wounder if that was one of the main villains in the future.

Mr White as we have agreed is not the big fish so who is the big fish.

Hehe remember the spectre around the table chats how reminisant.

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    I think it would be neat if the villan(s) of Bond 23 was shown in the opera scene.
    but we DON'T all agree that Mr White isn't the leader of Quantum! Think about it:
    - He is the only villan to be in both CR and QoS (and Bond 23 too, I bet)
    - Quantum sacrefises (one of?) their ace agent in MI6 to spring him.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    pickles007 wrote:
    When Bond visits austria and we discover quantum via the ear pieces. Do you think we have discovered the main villains for the next film in this scene.

The english prime ministers aid plus the mention of focusing on the canadia project.

Plus one of quantums operatives stands but it cuts away swiftly I wounder if that was one of the main villains in the future.

Mr White as we have agreed is not the big fish so who is the big fish.

Hehe remember the spectre around the table chats how reminisant.

I like the idea. But something I don't remember. How many of them were "offed" by Bond at the opera? I remember two or maybe three being "offed" Not including the "bodyguard"

I need to go see this again.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope