Craig: Bond 23 to be "more steamier"

Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
A rip-snorter of a promise from Daniel Craig, regarding the next Bond film:

http://www.local12.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=9fec88c7-bb25-4a10-b636-25bb1a06304d

Apparently we Bond fans are "unsatisfied" with Bond's bedroom antics in CR and QOS :)), so Mr. Craig himself has personally vowed more steamier scenes will be in Bond 23. B-)

The Broccolis must start searching for that ideal Bond girl who will eventually win our man over... :D
"Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,385Chief of Staff
    Steamier scenes with a black, gay James Bond, then. DC's good at the publicity game!
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    For me, the love scene in QoS was just right. Bond was, as Sir Miles said, fulfilling a want with Agent Fields, rather than a need....and for there to be a big love scene, well it would have been incongruous with how Bond was suffering with Vesper....

However...in Bond 23 I'm all for Bond getting back in the saddle...so to speak :D

Let's see that great body of his, used in what I can only say - what it's built for, making me swoon...:D

-{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    I didn't miss the face/belly slobber from the last couple Brosnan entries. I thought the scenes with Fields were perfectly done.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    edited November 2008
    I fully expect Bond to be much more 'involved' with the ladies next time round---it can be justified as a 'coping mechanism'---and it will work.

Watch closely for Bond being criticised for having "too much" of it going on---you saw it here first...

:)) :)) :))
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    I fully expect Bond to be much more 'involved' with the ladies next time round---it can be justified as a 'coping mechanism'---and it will work.

Watch closely for Bond being criticised for having "too much" of it going on---you saw it here first...

:)) :)) :))
    Lol. Plus those narrow shoulders of his...
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    I have heared Craig-era fans express shock that Bond is PROMISCOUS in QoS! How little they know him ....
  • discovolantediscovolante los angeles ca usaPosts: 66MI6 Agent
    It's so hard to take anything that Daniel says seriously. He really seems to enjoy tweaking the media. He's talked of a gay Bond, a black Bond, a full frontal nude Bond....For a guy who plays Bond as being so serious, he seems to not take everything so seriously.
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    However...in Bond 23 I'm all for Bond getting back in the saddle...so to speak :D

Ditto. For so called 'action' films there hasn't been very action. :o
  • sharpshootersharpshooter Posts: 164MI6 Agent
    edited November 2008
    Lady Rose wrote:
    For so called 'action' films there hasn't been very action. :o
    That will change.
  • TjustTTjustT Posts: 17MI6 Agent
    I suppose it depends on what you call action. I would say a car chase, trying to assassinate the head of MI6, another cliff hanger chase, another fight, a boat chase, an airplane chase, parachute dive, run from MI6 agents, escape from more agents and then a take down of the bad guys in 1 hour and 45 or so minutes is enough action for me.

I was fascinated by the acting standards in this one. Look at the little touches from the way they dressed Greene to look like a subtle toad to the quiet respect Bond had for Camille to the real fear in M's face when she realized that she had been outplayed by Quantum getting to her personal bodyguard.

I say the action was balanced by a real story with real people and behaviors that make this the most mature, well rounded, thoughtful and yes-romantic Bond of them all.

So the action in and out of the bedroom was just fine as far as I am concerned. You want more skin, go see Austin Powers (LOL)