edward de souza joins the street

delon64delon64 RiyadhPosts: 176MI6 Agent
edward de souza with a very convincing northern accent has joined coronation street as colin...its a far cry from the spy who loved me sheikh but good to see some classy old english actors getting work...time for a long overdue peter wyngarde comeback i think

Comments

• Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    I noticed that too - infact I knew he was going to be in before it was shown.

That's the second Bond guest they've had now - Honor Blackman being the first I believe!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,790Chief of Staff
    That's the second Bond guest they've had now - Honor Blackman being the first I believe!

Unless you count Joanna Lumley.
    YNWA 97
    I wasn't aware that Joanna Lumley was in it Sir Miles, you learn something new everyday! :D

Corrie has had it's fair share of big names for cameos: Ian McKellen, Norman Wisdom, Michael Byrne and the soon to be seen in the new year Andrew Sachs and Stephanie Beacham.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,790Chief of Staff
    I wasn't aware that Joanna Lumley was in it Sir Miles, you learn something new everyday! :D.

Well..when you get as old as me..;)

Joanna played a girlfriend of Ken Barlow.
    YNWA 97
    Here is a picture of Edward as he appears in Corrie.

edwardnj2.jpg