You're invited to a Bondathon!

petelangerspetelangers ChinaPosts: 23MI6 Agent
Hello fellow Bondlovers. I just realised that my collection is getting a tad dusty so I've decided to have a Bondathon......and I'd like you to join the fun.

I want to watch one (official) Bond film per week in chronological order for the next....well quite a while I guess. After each film we can post reviews and share thoughts etc before moving on to the next one.

Let me know if you're interested. I want to start it this weekend (14th/15th Feb). Can't wait!

?:)

Comments

• bacaretbacaret ArizonaPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    All right I am game for a round of Bond reviews let me know when you want to start and we will have at it.:)):))
  • petelangerspetelangers ChinaPosts: 23MI6 Agent
    Right, hay ho here we go! - Anyone else? You've got until 20th Feb to watch Dr.No if you want to stay on time....but latecomers can get in on it too.

Two things: No posting review and comment before the viewing date (if you watch it earlier then please wait until posting) and lets keep everything together on this one thread (not a new one for each film as I think that might annoy people).

Timetable:
    14th Feb Start
    before 20th-Dr No
    before 27th-FRWL
    before 7th March-Goldfinger etc, etc

I reckon we'll be done by about July!!

*I'm quite happy for people who don't want to do the whole Bondathon to pass comment on an individual film at the time of review.

Let's hope there's no scratches on any of the DVDs as we go!
  • chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 3,337MI6 Agent
    I've already done this last year. See the page
    "Two Weeks Of Bondage"

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/index.php?topic=31479

However, i'll quite happily criticise your criticisms, should be good for a lively debate.
    Have fun dusting down those dvds.