Jannifer Aniston for Bond ?

13»

Comments

• DanielCraig007DanielCraig007 Posts: 588MI6 Agent
    Jennifer Aniston????? No no no!!!
  • spy009spy009 Posts: 57MI6 Agent
    She's gettin a little long in the tooth,she should be playing some teenagers mother..
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    She can't play anyone but the cutesy older girl next door. She has no dimension in her roles or voice tones. She can't get emotional well and should stick with light comedy or TV.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Why does this topic keep getting dredged up? It was debunked AGES AGO! That said, Mr Beech, you should check her out in Horrible Bosses, where she plays a real barracuda. . .and the words that come out of her mouth are NOT fit for TV!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Why does this topic keep getting dredged up? It was debunked AGES AGO! That said, Mr Beech, you should check her out in Horrible Bosses, where she plays a real barracuda. . .and the words that come out of her mouth are NOT fit for TV!

I know she is a bit wilder there, but it felt like she was acting and she still carries on the similar tones. She can't be a Bond girl.
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I agree. Why are we still talking about this? It's NOT going to happen, nor should it. Next topic, please!
    Hardyboy wrote:
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    The media will always fill a paragraph or two, on slow days will some silly stories,that then get picked up and spread over the internet etc. Aniston for Bond, Can't see it happening.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    i can't see aniston being a bond girl. she's too well known, i think.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Yep and over the hill! If Brad don't want her Bond certainly doesn't!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Get real! You'd take her in a heartbeat if you had the chance. And so would Bond! Just take a look back at some of the women Bond has bedded if you don't believe me - Sylvia Trench, Ruby Barlett, May Day, Irma Bunt (well...almost!)
    welshboy78 wrote:
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,279MI6 Agent
    If Aniston can keep getting picked for films don't rule her out. Ours not to reason why.

She could be the one who gets bumped off, you know, female soldier out in Iraq first reel, actually she could pull that off.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Get real! You'd take her in a heartbeat if you had the chance. And so would Bond! Just take a look back at some of the women Bond has bedded if you don't believe me - Sylvia Trench, Ruby Barlett, May Day, Irma Bunt (well...almost!)
    welshboy78 wrote:

Ha - we are not on about me pal!!
    Okay, if you say so. But I think most straight guys probably wouldn't kick her out of bed. (And no, this is not a comment on your sexuality. I don't know what it is and it's none of my business). Just saying I don't believe Anniston is too "long in the tooth" to be considered still attractive. I still can't see her as a Bond girl, though.
    welshboy78 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Ha - we are not on about me pal!!
    Put it one way, if I was a mega rich celebrity with the pick of women, then she wouldn't be on my hit list!! I personally wouldn't kick her out of bed but I don't find her stunning or curvy enough for my taste compared to other celebs I would stalk!!
    Fair enough. I prefer them with a little more meat on their bones, too (ala Beyonce, Kate Winslet or Jennifer Lopez). But Jen's okay in my book, and definitely not over the hill! (Maybe I feel that way because I'm so old myself!!!)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Put it one way, if I was a mega rich celebrity with the pick of women, then she wouldn't be on my hit list!! I personally wouldn't kick her out of bed but I don't find her stunning or curvy enough for my taste compared to other celebs I would stalk!!
    Fair enough. I prefer them with a little more meat on their bones, too (ala Beyonce, Kate Winslet or Jennifer Lopez). But Jen's okay in my book, and definitely not over the hill! (Maybe I feel that way because I'm so old myself!!!)
    welshboy78 wrote:

Christina Hendricks from Mad Men is my favorite of the voluptuous ladies of Hollywood. I never understood why she was on any hot lists until I watched the show. She has a very attractive nature.

I don't think Anniston looks bad at all, but she isn't really a top listing on a list of looks. I don't really have a preference for curvy vs. thinner so that won't affect my interest in the next Bond girl.

Anniston has said plenty that she is a comedy chick and likes the jokes more than drama and hefty emotion or fear portrayals, so I can't imagine her getting serious and emotional very well as a Bond girl. Her kind of crying is like an upset girlfriend type, not like Vesper witnessing her first kill kind of tears.
    Christina Hendricks - NOW we're talking!
    Mr Beech wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Christina Hendricks from Mad Men is my favorite of the voluptuous ladies of Hollywood. I never understood why she was on any hot lists until I watched the show. She has a very attractive nature.

I don't think Anniston looks bad at all, but she isn't really a top listing on a list of looks. I don't really have a preference for curvy vs. thinner so that won't affect my interest in the next Bond girl.

Anniston has said plenty that she is a comedy chick and likes the jokes more than drama and hefty emotion or fear portrayals, so I can't imagine her getting serious and emotional very well as a Bond girl. Her kind of crying is like an upset girlfriend type, not like Vesper witnessing her first kill kind of tears.
  • smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    christina hendricks would be AMAZING. holy cow.

and the thing with aniston isn't whether or not you'd **** her....it's if she looks the part of a bond girl. and i don't think she does.