Fan Fiction Library Makeover

darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
edited April 2009 in James Bond Literature
I just noticed that SiCo gave the Fan Fiction portion of the website. I think it looks great, and is an excellent format for giving members access to the many different selections. Excellent work, Si! {[]

Comments

• Cynjin SmythCynjin Smyth Rocky MountiansPosts: 98MI6 Agent
    Was wondering about titles used for fan fictions.. Has anyone used " In Service Of The Queen." It's only a working title but I don't want to use something that's been used
    Bond: You don't think I enjoyed what we did this evening, do you? What I did tonight was for King and country! You don't think it gave me any pleasure, do you?
    Fiona: But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond. James Bond, who only has to make love to a woman and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing.
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    I've never come across a fan fiction with that title so I reckon you should feel free to use it!
  • Cynjin SmythCynjin Smyth Rocky MountiansPosts: 98MI6 Agent
    Golrush007 wrote:
    I've never come across a fan fiction with that title so I reckon you should feel free to use it!

Thanks hopen to have the first chapter done by Sunday.
    Bond: You don't think I enjoyed what we did this evening, do you? What I did tonight was for King and country! You don't think it gave me any pleasure, do you?
    Fiona: But of course, I forgot your ego, Mr. Bond. James Bond, who only has to make love to a woman and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing.