the moneypenny diaries - final fling

leongpcleongpc Posts: 38MI6 Agent
just finished the final book of the trilogy. i love the way samantha weinberg wrote the trilogy. in my opinion, the fleming estate should give samantha a chance to write a bond novel as the way she writes is great. i rate her better than gardner, benson and sebastian. the way she wrote about M, tanner and bond is just like a fleming novel. has anyone read the last book as i wanna confirm about something being said at the end of the book.

Comments

• ladypantsladypants Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    I have just finished the last book and i am sad that it has ended. Some of the best reading i have ever done. Couldn't put any of the books down.

I am also looking for some insight as to the ending of the book. My question is... Who is J? is it Randy?
  • zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
    Yes, Randall was Bond. I missed this the first time through, but reading the scene again, it's obvious.
    www.thebookbond.com - New Look. New Book. Pure BOND.
  • leongpcleongpc Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    yeah, that was who i suspected towards the end. what a nice surprise ending. all the while i wasn't really cool with the idea of moneypenny spending her last days with a secretive and grumpy guy. but i was all delighted when his identity was finally revealed.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    8-) 8-) 8-) Spoilers guys.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017