:: Songs Of Quantum Of Solace

there are songs that appear in the movie.In the credits of the dvd there are a list and i can't find this songs can anyone help me how to find this songs..:)

George Akaeze - Bussiness Before Pleasure

Augusto Polo Campos - Regresa

Laureano Martinez Smart - El Provinciano

Antonio Pinto - 10

Giacomo Puccini - Tosca

Comments

• shaken66shaken66 california usaPosts: 155MI6 Agent
    Hola. The Akaeze song can be downloaded from Amazon but the other songs aren't shown. You might try iTunes. Tosca is available via download or cd's; the complete opera on 2 cd's. Recommended great recording and performance: EMI Records, Gheorghiu, Alagna, conducted by Pappano. If you don't know the complete opera (the Te Deum scene was in QOS) it is a totally glorious piece of music and every bit of it is magnificent! Hope this helps. -{
    "How did he die?"
    "Your contact?" "Not well."
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Anybody know or have the "10" song by Antonio Pinto?
  • dunnozzodunnozzo Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Regresa is actually produced by Jaime Cuadra in the album Cholo Soy - it is the Quantum of Solace version - I'm not sure where you got the other name from.

Cholo Soy, the album, including Regresa by Jaime Cuadra is available from iTunes.
  • SwimafSwimaf Paris With LovePosts: 13MI6 Agent
    I know it is pretty difficult to get the music of QoS so I propose to share what I already have! ;)

I found the complete Tosca opera discs so if someone wants to get it for free I can upload just the song on the Internet and give you the link (I have never done it before but it does not sound very hard to do). :)

I confirm that the scene in QoS is a part of the end of the last part of the 1st act of this wonderful opera but it has been remastered cause the version I have is not exactly the same as the one we can hear during the Green's meeting (but it sounds very similiar!).
    848096Win7_user.jpg

Once you've started to read this it is just too late for you to understand that it has no meaning at all!
  • NewsmanNewsman Erie, PA USAPosts: 92MI6 Agent
    In what scenes are these songs used? I know where the Tosca piece is, of course.:))
  • BLU8BLU8 Ontario, CanadaPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Newsman wrote:
    In what scenes are these songs used? I know where the Tosca piece is, of course.:))

I'm not sure about the others, but "Regresa" is the song that is playing when Bond & Agent Fields arrive at the Greene Planet party.
  • The StingerThe Stinger Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    Courtesy of imdb, here you have a list of all the songs included in the film, which could be helpful in trying to locate them. As you can see, there are three different songs performed by Jaime Cuadra (which are all in the aforementioned album).

# "Another Way to Die"
    Written and Produced by Jack White
    Performed by Jack White and Alicia Keys
    Alicia Keys appears courtesy of MBK / J Records, a unit of Sony BMG Music Entertainment

# "Zanmi"
    Written by Nickenson Prudhomme and Marc Lubin
    Performed by Nickenson Prudhomme
    Courtesy of N&N Music Group, Inc.

# "Business Before Pleasure"
    Written by George Akaeze
    Performed by George Akaeze & His Augmented Hits
    Courtesy of Afrodisia Limited
    Under license from G&A Limited

# "24 é tan pou viv"
    Written by Wyclef Jean and Jerry 'Wonder' Duplessis (as Jerry Duplessis)
    Performed by Wyclef Jean
    Courtesy of Clef Records/Koch Entertainment LLC
    By Arrangement with Shelly Bay Music

# "Regresa"
    Written by Augusto Polo Campos
    Performed by Jaime Cuadra
    Courtesy of Quadrasonic Ideas and Apdayc

# "Cholo Soy"
    Written by Luis Abanto Morales
    Performed by Jaime Cuadra, Giancarlo Morocco and Luis Abanto Morales
    Courtesy of Quadrasonic Ideas and Apdayc

# "El Provinciano"
    Written by Laureano Martínez Smart
    Performed by Jaime Cuadra and Luis Abanto Morales
    Courtesy of Quadrasonic Ideas

# "10"
    Written and Performed by Antonio Pinto
    Courtesy of Pintology Publishing and Broder WCS Music and Apdayc

# "Crawl, End Crawl"
    Written by David Arnold
    Produced by Kieran Hebden
    Performed by Four Tet

# "Tosca"
    by Giacomo Puccini
    Text by Giuseppe Giacosa and Luigi Illica
    Performed by the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, Britten Festival Chorus and Bregenz Festival Choir