CHRISTOPHER LEE Signing !

scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
Hi there can anyone tell me, is Christopher Lee attending any Bond events .. or non Bond events any where in the UK this year .. at any conventions etc ... please if anyone has any info on exhibitions and Film related events he has attended or will be attending please.. let me know...

also does anyone know who manages Mr. Lee's autographs and appearances... I know Bond stars manage Roger Moores Bond event appearances etc along with many other Bond stars ... but I dont think the have Mr. Lee on there list ..

as I say if anyone has any contact info for the company etc who takes care of getting in contact with him or any autographs etc .. it would be greatly appreciated

cheers..

Comments

• Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    Christopher was asked to appear at Autographica a few years back but had to withdraw at the last minute due to an injury he sustained. He has done signings (normally limited) for a specific reason usually a DVD signing of Lord of The Rings where he will only sign copies of the DVD and no other material.

If you write to him, you will probably at best receive a "stamped" autograph as I have experienced over the times I have written to him. His genuine autograph costs around £40 - £50 on his actual website to purchase and will be substantially more from an independant dealer.

http://www.christopherleeweb.com/catalog/8/jamesbond

Bondstars do not manage Mr Lee, whether they have any plans to in the future I don't know. But as stated earlier, you can buy his autograph on his website.

If you need his contact details, PM me. I am withholding this publicly to respect his privacy.
  • bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    I have found his website

http://www.christopherleeweb.com/

There is an autograph mercandising area, with autographs, You could most probably get in touch with them for further details about what you were requesting.
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    That is the same site that I quoted!

:))
  • bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    That is the same site that I quoted!

:))

Oops :))

I should read posts before mine