Setting Time via Profile

I am having trouble setting the correct current UK time on the forum via the settings option.

When you select the time zones from the options and click ok, it always shows the latest time at the top of the page as 1 minute to the hour e.g. 16:59 even when you have set the time at 16:29.

Does anyone know how to correct this and have the correct time going?

Cheers

Comments

• bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    Mine is set as UTC - Western Europe - Greenwich

Daylight saving ticked and mine works fine, hope this helps
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    Works now, thanks!
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Glad it's fixed, I am still looking at the time feature. I may do away with DST and control it from the server, it could annoy people having to change it twice a year!
    Simon
  • PredatorPredator Posts: 790Chief of Staff
    SiCo wrote:
    Glad it's fixed, I am still looking at the time feature. I may do away with DST and control it from the server, it could annoy people having to change it twice a year!

Although daylight savings time start and finish dates vary from country to country ...

We are also currently not in daylight savings (but GMT) so the wording next to the DST checkbox is rather confusing ...
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Predator wrote:
    Although daylight savings time start and finish dates vary from country to country ...

We are also currently not in daylight savings (but GMT) so the wording next to the DST checkbox is rather confusing ...

This is why it's tricky, unfortunately unlike Windows I don't have the resources to prompt everyone at every possible time change! Therefore I am leaving it as is.

You are right about the wording I will fix it.
    Simon