Private Messages

If you would like the newest 25 of your private messages from the old site please post the request here.

Your options are any number upto a maximum of 85 however I would prefer if it was 25 or less for the sake of resources. If you have tons of messages and really want them back post anyway and I will get in touch. - You may have to wait for a while. It may be possible to transfer 25 then have the rest as a Word or text file. - Again you may have to wait a while.

I cannot transfer a small amount and then some more, unfortunately there is no reference point. If you change your mind EDIT your post don't post again.
Simon

Comments

• Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    Sico,

Yes I would like my old PM's. There are some specific ones that I need. Not sure if they are in the top 25. Not sure how many PM's I had.

Thanks,

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    I would also like mine too please.

Although I did have much more than 25, could I please have all that were in the Inbox, I understand this will be sent in segments due to the sheer volume of messages.
    I've just checked my PM Inbox and they are all there - didn't notice this until a few minutes ago.

Cheers for that Sico. :)

-{ -{
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,272MI6 Agent
    I was going to make a joke about saving a private massage from Tilly Masterson please... but then I realised Tilly might be male! Now, there's no way of telling as gender is not put on the new immediate profile. Any chance of changing that?
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    NP I am in fact male!

We just need to get Sico to implement the Gender field in the profile when he has time............that way we won't be in doubt of each other's gender! :))
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    If you go into your profile then select Identity you should be able to select your gender from the list. I have forgotten how this shows up in profiles but I'm sure it's on the main profile page. Would you like it to appear next to each post?
    Simon
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    I don't think I had any PM's in my Pm thingy I am sure I deleted them but If so please could I have mine too.
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Yes please, Si. Thanks.
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    SiCo wrote:
    If you go into your profile then select Identity you should be able to select your gender from the list. I have forgotten how this shows up in profiles but I'm sure it's on the main profile page. Would you like it to appear next to each post?

Yeah I also would like the gender back next to each post if you can do it.
  • EllonEllon upper reachesPosts: 9MI6 Agent
    I would like to have my private messages, please and thank you. There were a few that were important.
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent
    I would like to get my PMs too please - thank you!
    Everyone above should now have their messages (texas007 I have PM'ed you, please reply and I will transfer yours).

Monique do you want any?

As for the gender if you fill it in on your profile page it appears next to your posts. - I will work on transferring this data from the old profiles when I can.
    Simon
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    Got mine back thanks SiCo! -{
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    please my last 25-50 also.

I have some ....ehem.... private messages from ASP9mm there and some messages from the very dear female members here on the board, which I don't want to live without. ;%

Thanks!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    All done bondtoys :)
    Simon
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    SiCo wrote:

Monique do you want any?

No it's ok..but thank you anyway Si. Besides, I think I've taken up everyone's quota of bandwith with all the ones I had. I need to just let them go.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    SiCo wrote:
    All done bondtoys :)

yes, thanks SiCo.
    Now I have my evidence against Asp9mm back :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • FelixLeiter ♀FelixLeiter ♀ Staffordshire or a pubPosts: 1,286MI6 Agent
    i would quite like mine back please SiCo :)
    Relax darling, I'm on top of the situation -{
  • Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    Could I have my former Inbox back as there were some messages in there I'd like to refer to.
    Thank you.
  • BuckMcNakedBuckMcNaked Missouri, USAPosts: 152MI6 Agent
    I would like mine back as well. I don't believe I had much more than 25.
    Everyone above (except Disco Volante - I have Pm'ed you) should have their messages back.
    Simon