Fan Fiction Collection

DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
When will these be online again? Just asking - may need them for various things.

Comments

• scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    I too woukld like them all to be available again. I will petition Si to do something about it! ;)
  • chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 3,309MI6 Agent
    Si did let me know that he definately wants to get the FF up and running again which is great news as I have a lot of reading time right now!
    I am in the process of getting the final touches (proof reads etc) done on a series of 5 short stories I wrote following your collection Come Hell And High Water and will be submitting it to Si in the next week or so.
    It's called THE BLINK OF AN EYE.
    Hopefully we can all watch this space soon.
  • DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    It's been almost 2 months - wow.

Anyway, how's Blink Of An Eye coming along?
  • chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 3,309MI6 Agent
    Very well, thanks, DAWUSS.
    I finally got it transfered onto a pdfand will be submitting it to Si next week.
    I actually printed it off to proof read it and saw another lot of errors, so I was a bit miffed with myself.
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    chrisno1 wrote:
    I finally got it transfered onto a pdfand will be submitting it to Si next week.
    I actually printed it off to proof read it and saw another lot of errors, so I was a bit miffed with myself.

I look forward to that. I hope we get our beloved library back soon! ;)
    chrisno1 wrote:

Yes I'm missing the library too! Just a note on collaborative works -I'm hoping to be in a position to get the ball rolling on a new work sometime in september when my 4 year old starts school -it should give me a little bit more free time on my day's off! :)
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    my 4 year old starts school

Wow! That four years went fast! It seems like only yesterday when we were congratulating you on the birth of your son. :)
    darenhat wrote:
    my 4 year old starts school

Wow! That four years went fast! It seems like only yesterday when we were congratulating you on the birth of your son. :)

ah are you forgetting that my other son is only four month's old? :D
  • DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    It's a bit random in terms of timing, but the fan fics still ain't there...