Increased Timeout

I have increased the timeout before visitors are considered 'idle' and have left the site. Hopefully this will increase the amount of time new topics are marked. If it causes problems the other way (i.e. they stay marked as new for too long) then let me know. Also comment if it doesn't work!
Simon

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I have experienced several times now, that - when writing pms which are more than 5 sentences - I get a timeout message and I have to confirm something, before the pm is being sent.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    Bondtoys wrote:
    I have experienced several times now, that - when writing pms which are more than 5 sentences - I get a timeout message and I have to confirm something, before the pm is being sent.

Same here, Si.

How long is the 'time-out' set for ? I'd like it to be 5 mins - but I'm not sure if that's possible.
    YNWA 97
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:

Me too, and I don't have to triple check and re write stuff due to incompetence like he does.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Asp9mm wrote:
    Me too, and I don't have to triple check and re write stuff due to incompetence like he does.
    thefinger.gif

... I have experienced the the expired timeout token recently after writing a longer reply with quotes.