I wrote a James Bond theme song, now what? :)

thisisqthisisq Posts: 2MI6 Agent
Hi all, this is my first post, and I love James Bond and registered to throw out a question.

I'm a musician and I wrote a James Bond theme song, so I thought I'd ask if anyone here would know what the next step to take is regarding getting the song in the next movie.

I don't want people's opinion on if this is likely or possible, because I am going to go for it, but any knowledge or thoughts anyone here has about whom to contact or what to do would be great.

Thank you ! :)

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,349Chief of Staff
    Eon Productions
    Eon House
    138 Piccadilly
    London
    W1J 7NR
    UK

This is the address of Bond HQ- Eon do not accept submissions, though: the potential songs are obtained through various publishers depending on which companies are merged with which at a given time.
  • The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    edited August 2009
    LOL Chas, give me a chance to crush a man's dreams first!

He is right you know: EON does not take submissions - all of them land in a dustbin, or in better cases, my e-mail address. :)

There's only one person who managed to do this kind of thing - his name was Paul McCartney. But in today's corporate policy world, even he wouldn't stand a chance.
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    don't do it.

write your song, play it loudly in the street.

EoN won't even listen to it, so please, don't waste your time crossing your fingers and waiting for babs to call. she won't.

and barbel, cheers for the pm.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • thisisqthisisq Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Ok thanks for your opinions :)
    Something came up yesterday that might help with this anyway!
    Peace
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,349Chief of Staff
    minigeff wrote:
    barbel, cheers for the pm.

No problem. -{