Die Another Day for Friday the 30th of October on Aussie Tellie!

Ask Dr NoAsk Dr No look behind you...Posts: 111MI6 Agent
After the Pierce Brosnan Bond line up that has already started, it is expected of Die Another Day to show on channel 7 next Friday on Aussie Tellie! Can't wait! :)
"Oh look! Parachutes for the both of us! Whoops, not anymore!"
"You see Mr Bond. You can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you!"
"Time to face destiny."
-Gaustav Graves in Die Another Day-

Comments

• Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    Are you a big fan of DAD? :o :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Ask Dr NoAsk Dr No look behind you...Posts: 111MI6 Agent
    I sure am. The whole North Korean idea is brilliant. The hovercraft chase at the beginning is one of my all time favorite chases and the villian, (Gustav Graves) has one of the regular Bond villian ab-normal things to him which we come to expect from Bond baddies. really good movie.
    "Time to face destiny."
    I've got bad news for you. DAD will not be screening tonight. Instead the Mark Wahlberg film Shooter will be shown.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Blimey. Amazingly that film is even worse :))
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Serious, ****! I bought popcorn an everything. Well, would it be on next week. **** AGAIN! Sorry for the bad language, but I was really looking forward to this. X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-(

Wel, thanks for informing me, or else I would have cooked up popcorn for nothing. I might go rent. Thanks again.
    "Time to face destiny."
  • asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    My wife (Halle Berry fan) was VERY upset about this.
    We had 3 weeks of Brosnan on Friday nights and then we end up with Mark Wahlberg? Bah!
    She ended up playing on the computer whilst I watched my new copy of Star Trek on DVD.
    Drawn Out Dad.
    Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
    You know it's just so typical of Seven to start something, (like the Brosnan Bond's) and then not finish. I hope the new Seven 2's movie night thingy will be able to follow through.
    "Time to face destiny."
    Ask Dr No wrote:
    You know it's just so typical of Seven to start something, (like the Brosnan Bond's) and then not finish. I hope the new Seven 2's movie night thingy will be able to follow through.
    It is annoying. While I don't particularly like DAD, and wouldn't have watched it even if it was on, the idea of showing the first three Brosnan films, and then not showing the fourth, is absurd. It's one thing to show 2; GE and TND or GE and TWINE or TND and TWINE, but to show GE-TWINE and not show DAD is ridiculous!