Christopher Lee's Film-Run

JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
edited November 2009 in Off Topic Chat
I was snooping around IMDB and I noticed that Christopher Lee has starred (or will star) in 267 films so far. That is a hell of a lot of films! I was just wondering if there are any other actors that have been in more films than Christopher Lee? I think I once heard that Christopher Lee has starred in the most out of all actors. Does anyone know?
1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby

Comments

• thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    Jarvio wrote:
    I was snooping around IMDB and I noticed that Christopher Lee has starred (or will star) in 267 films. That is a hell of a lot of films! I was just wondering if there are any other actors that have been in more films than Christopher Lee? I think I once heard that Christopher Lee has starred in the most out of all actors. Does anyone know?

That is pretty amazing. I heard of someone who played bit parts in early westerns doing over 400, but then again that's not a big star like Christopher Lee...
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
  • General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    Jarvio wrote:
    I was snooping around IMDB and I noticed that Christopher Lee has starred (or will star) in 267 films so far. That is a hell of a lot of films! I was just wondering if there are any other actors that have been in more films than Christopher Lee? I think I once heard that Christopher Lee has starred in the most out of all actors. Does anyone know?

Yes, Mr. Lee has an impressive career!

Donald Pleasence was, at one point, generally regarded the busiest actor in the world. He died in 1995 aged 75 having made well over 200 films -- so think how many he'd have had were he to live to Lee's age!
  • dr. evan-gelistdr. evan-gelist SheffieldPosts: 398MI6 Agent
    id say Michael Gough (Alfred in the Batman franchise) would give Christopher Lee a close run. I think Gough is older.
    "You're in the wrong business... leave it to the professionals!"
    James Bond- Licence To Kill
  • Shady TreeShady Tree London, UKPosts: 2,969MI6 Agent
    edited March 2022

Christopher Lee's compliment to Nick Nack after the duel with Rodney in Nick Nack's dangerously gimmicky set-up of the Fun House:

"Not bad. Not bad at all."

Christopher Lee's opening line in 'Beat Girl' as a strip joint operator, commenting on a showgirl's act:

"Not bad. Not bad at all."

The sheer number of films the actor appeared in and the range of his filmography?

Not bad. Not bad at alĺ.

Critics and material I don't need. I haven't changed my act in 53 years.