Bondstars: Roger Moore Signing - December 2009

Just found that Bondstars are holding another signing with Roger in December.

I've ordered mine, this is my 3rd I've ordered from the signings Roger has done!

http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?itemid=8100&t=mi6&s=news

http://www.bondstars.com/sirrogermoore/private/

Comments

• KissyKissy Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Thanks, Tilly. I think I'll order one today. I did write to him personally, but didn't get any response.

I'm a huge fan right now because he's been named the PETA person of the year!
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    There doesn't appear to be any official announcement from Bondstars themselves on their website regarding the signing with Roger in December.

Any - follow up Andy?
  • Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    They issued an email last Wednesday, no doubt to the people on their distribution list.
    It's only for 50 though so it'll probably close soon, if it hasn't already!
    Thanks for the info there Andy. I never received the email they sent last week (even though I'm on their mailing list!) :#

I ordered as soon as I saw the announcement on MI6.co.uk, as I knew they would sell out quickly!

At time of writing this, it's still open for ordering..........it's been open for a few days.

Did you order an autograph from the signing?

-{
  • www.bondstars.comwww.bondstars.com Pinewood Studios, LondonPosts: 373Chief of Staff
    We only have 5 stills and 4 books remaining and we expect to sell out very soon.
    www.bondstars.com - The stars' official online autograph store
    www.allstarautographs.co.uk - Autographs, Private Signings & Events
    www.honorblackman.co.uk - Official Honor Blackman website
  • Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    I didn't this time Jamie - I've got 3 dedicated and 3 non-dedicated alredy (and one for my son too!)
    Just received my signed photo from the December 2009 signing with Roger - very pleased!

Thanks guys!