College of Arms tour

The college of arms will do tours for groups of up to 20 people. If there are several people here who want to go, maybe we could form a group. The dates I'm thinking of are the 12th or 13th March.

It's going to be a surprise Bond-theme trip to London for my husband . . . we're also going to the Absolut Icebar, doing the flying fish speedboat tour to MI6 on Saturday morning and a spy movie tour on the Sunday afternoon. If anyone has any other ideas of things to do or would like to join us for anything, let me know!

Comments

• ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
  • Gebruder GumboldGebruder Gumbold San FranciscoPosts: 541MI6 Agent
    That is a wonderful and romantic gesture!
    I did a "Bond" London week last year, and we traveeled to James Lock Hatters, Turnbull and Asser, all on St James Street, then there was the Lazenby lamp post near the Vic and Al Embankment. Hard Rock Cafe had plenty of memorabilia, and the College was a great adventure for all OHMSS fans!
    You can see a lovely video of our London trip on my Aston Martin DBS restoration site, OHMSSDBS.com. Go to the "Hunt for the DBS" section, and click on the video. It is set to music, and shows many of the various sites for your trip...Enjoy!