Welcome HatThrowingHenchman -{
    You may wish to quickly look at
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45180/introduction-how-to-use-the-forum/
    And
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/34154/welcome-comings-goings/
    Just as a way of introducing yourself to the community. {[]

Yes the price seems very high, but someone who really needs or wants it
    Will probably pay.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Welcome HatThrowingHenchman {[]
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    thanks guys, I really appreciate the warm welcome ;)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • SimesSimes WindsorPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Hello,

A Goldfinger / Thunderball quad is up for sale at emp (emovieposer.com).

Very rare.

http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3889445
  • AbsolutbargainAbsolutbargain Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Help! Can anyone assist with my search for Morland ciggies/box/both (to go with my Ian Fleming Asprey ciggy holder! Ta v m.
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    Here is a thread re: the Morlands boxes and cigarettes: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45023/morland-cigarettes/
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Billy Reid Skyfall peacoat, original 100% wool version, size medium:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131544189536?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Daniel Craig Helmut Lang denim jacket, also a medium:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131545056337?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'd far rather they went to someone from the forum so please pm me if interested. Happy to sort overseas shipping from UK at cost.
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • WardWard Maryland/LondonPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    Royale Harrington, size medium. Tried on once, fit wasn't quite right for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171834510130?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
  • ohoh7ohoh7 Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    Hi all - "oh oh 7" here - I've a special on eBay:

UNIQUE number - using ALL 9 digits to SPELL 'James Bond'

"Oh Seven James Bond"

Phonetic number - spells / types out: " James Bond "

View eBay item Number: 171839783886

mobile telephone number spells "James Bond" WordSpell =9 letter phoneword
    0 7 _ J - A - M - E - S -B - O - N - D
    0 7 _ 5 - 2 - 6 - 3 - 7 -2 - 6 - 6 - 3

You wont find another flashier, sexier and more impressive Bond item outside of Miss Money-Penny's underwear drawer! ;)

Perfect - 9 - Digits - In - A - Row
    Perfect Mobile Phone Number (perfect 9 digits in a row - not just 6!!! Ie the usual 'great' numbers of 07 xxx 007 007)
    Most 'great' numbers on Ebay are only 6 numbers in a row!
    Just 6 digits in a row is hardly rare!!! ie 07xxx 007007 - The missing XXX represent up to 999 numbers or combinations (thus making it not as memorable as one would like to think!)
    Whilst all 9 numbers is unique! as "James Bond" occupies ALL the numbers - every number in the phone number! (even the inevitable prefix that ALL Uk mobile have "07" is memorable - as its practically 007!

There is ONLY ONE mobile phone number in the UK that spells JamesBond

"O h - S e v e n - J - A - M - E - S - -B - O - N - D"

I'll offer you a £250 discount to all ajb007 enthusiasts
    (Payment via bank transfer - of cash on collection = UK £)
    -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,585Chief of Staff
    ^^^ Cheap at £1500.07 :))

Doubt you'll get the .07 ! But good luck -{
    YNWA 97
  • WardWard Maryland/LondonPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    Isn't that a Quantum Haiti jacket, not a Harrington?
    *slaps forehead* yes, you're quite right- it's a Haiti jacket. Not sure what I was thinking... :))
  • sumner89sumner89 Manchester, EnglandPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    ohoh7 wrote:

"Oh Seven James Bond"

You wont find another flashier, sexier and more impressive Bond item outside of Miss Money-Penny's underwear drawer! ;)

Perfect Mobile Phone Number (perfect 9 digits in a row - not just 6!!! Ie the usual 'great' numbers of 07 xxx 007 007)
    Just 6 digits in a row is hardly rare!!! ie 07xxx 007007 - The missing XXX represent up to 999 numbers or combinations (thus making it not as memorable as one would like to think!)
    Whilst all 9 numbers is unique! as "James Bond" occupies ALL the numbers - every number in the phone number! (even the inevitable prefix that ALL Uk mobile have "07" is memorable - as its practically 007!

-{

£1500.07?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!?

Wow. I didn't know there was a market for these things...
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    sumner89 wrote:
    ohoh7 wrote:

"Oh Seven James Bond"

-{

£1500.07?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!?

Wow. I didn't know there was a market for these things...

There isn't.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    '"Oh Seven James Bond"

Oh yes
    There's a market alright

1) Bond fans (and this is as rare as it gets - as its truly one off)
    2) people with memory issues (your not gonna forget your phone number EVER again with THIS!)
    3) people who need to be remembered (perfect for business or 'pulling' at the bar (for the call back for the next date!)
    3a) posers who won't be remembered without an anchor! (And more money than sense - but doesn't that also describe every collector in history?)
    8-)

Beware of advise from anyone who says otherwise .... Claiming wisdom
    For "they may know the price of a sky fall key ring yet know the value of nothing "

How memorable is YOUR contact tel number

Value is subjective
    Usefulness isn't
    B-)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Im guessing there is no eBay market for this number hence why you have signed up here (and will prob only post on this very subject)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • sumner89sumner89 Manchester, EnglandPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    ohoh7 wrote:
    '"Oh Seven James Bond"

2) people with memory issues (your not gonna forget your phone number EVER again with THIS!)
    3) people who need to be remembered (perfect for business or 'pulling' at the bar (for the call back for the next date!)
    3a) posers who won't be remembered without an anchor! (And more money than sense - but doesn't that also describe every collector in history?)
    8-)

B-)

Again, wow.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    edited June 2015
    LOL. This thread just got a lot more entertaining. Personally, I never understood the interest in these phone numbers, or even license plates (unless that license plate came attached to the actual vehicle that was seen driving it). I don't mean to sh** on this member's auction, as he/she has every right to post it here. But the reasoning behind it and the price seem outright ludicrous. But then again, a fool and his money are soon parted...

BTW, if a woman is really interested in you, she's gonna give you her number. Back in the days when I was single (feels like ages ago), if a girl asked for my number, there was a pretty good chance I'd never hear from her again. Also, I think if I had told her my number was "James Bond," she would have laughed and walked away.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    Also, I think if I had told her my number was "James Bond," she would have laughed and walked away.

Haha - indeed!!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Im guessing there is no eBay market for this number hence why you have signed up here (and will prob only post on this very subject)

Exactly. And here is a website full of affluent James Bond fans, and it still won't sell :))
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Lol I gotta agree with you DBS
    Alas there are a lot of people with more pocket money than they know what tondo with it
    ;)

Yet how many items in this thread have ever been useful / useable and unique?

If you wanna spend a tone on a tie that was worn in a movie 20 years ago - fair play to you
    (Have fun moth balling it!) orvifveantbtobgave fun every day and ever time you share your number - than look no further!

As you say it's living up this thread!
    :007)
    And there is no harm in trying to make an impression or be remembered - as long as it's not your ego demanding - as our dear james once said "The same old dream. Our asylums are full of people who think they're Napoleon. Or God."

Over and out
    :o
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    ohoh7 wrote:
    '"Oh Seven James Bond"

Oh yes
    There's a market alright

1) Bond fans (and this is as rare as it gets - as its truly one off)
    8-)

Beware of advise from anyone who says otherwise .... Claiming wisdom
    For "they may know the price of a sky fall key ring yet know the value of nothing "

How memorable is YOUR contact tel number

Value is subjective
    Usefulness isn't
    B-)

:)) :)) :)) I am an easy target for some Bond stuff... But this is the best ever. But welcome ohoh7 and hope you find a buyer, but hopefully not on here !
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Coldheart96Coldheart96 Florida , USAPosts: 203MI6 Agent
    "Also, I think if I had told her my number was "James Bond," she would have laughed and walked away." So true. However, women loved to be swept off their feet. It's when you stuff them into the boot of your car that they freak out. :))
    Bond: "Who would spend $1 million to kill me?"
    M: "Jealous husbands. Outraged chefs. Humiliated tailors. The list is endless!"
    This thread is truly getting interesting!
    :))
    Ah my dear JBDCMWRT
    I guess it's just number envy ... :#
    Lol

Yes I'm here posting for this SIM card - I admit
    Yet I've watched 3 James Bond movies in the last 3 days - rediscovering some gems
    I'm happy to be be ohoh7
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    ^ The OP should stick to writing adverts for p#nis enlargement pills.
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,350MI6 Agent
    I would gladly pay $ 1,500 for a tie, but will never pay for this kind of phone number - but that is just me.
    I know its hard for you non-collector to understand.
    ohoh7 wrote:
    Lol I gotta agree with you DBS
    Alas there are a lot of people with more pocket money than they know what tondo with it
    ;)

Yet how many items in this thread have ever been useful / useable and unique?

If you wanna spend a tone on a tie that was worn in a movie 20 years ago - fair play to you
    (Have fun moth balling it!) orvifveantbtobgave fun every day and ever time you share your number - than look no further!

As you say it's living up this thread!
    :007)
    And there is no harm in trying to make an impression or be remembered - as long as it's not your ego demanding - as our dear james once said "The same old dream. Our asylums are full of people who think they're Napoleon. Or God."

Over and out
    :o
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Everybody has a right to post what they want to on here. They also have a right to enjoy what they want. Let's not judge either. -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,585Chief of Staff
    Everybody has a right to post what they want to on here. They also have a right to enjoy what they want. Let's not judge either. -{

Which is true to a degree - but we (as a community) do not want to see our friends be ripped off...and £1500.07 for a mobile number is...well...silly...and it's not even memorable as a number :s
    YNWA 97
    For those who appreciate uniqueness - this number is available on eBay (of save £250 buying direct and mention this fine site)
    For those that dont - dont remortgage the house on a pair of 007 cuff links
    :s

006: “James… what an unpleasant surprise.”
    Bond: “We aim to please.”